Cannings

Tesla dismantle

So I'm checking on anything loose in my Tesla I've got to this point IMG-20180516-WA0009.thumb.jpeg.f3e959b61267bc164a2d34d97850a7ea.jpeg

Where do I go from here? The screws round the handle etc?

I got scared and didn't realise the batteries were detachable as I needed to ride it this morning so after I took all the screws I could see out put it all back together, thanks for this though i'll have another go on the weekend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cannings said:

I got scared and didn't realise the batteries were detachable as I needed to ride it this morning so after I took all the screws I could see out put it all back together, thanks for this though i'll have another go on the weekend.

good luck 👍

Posted (edited)

@Shad0z  :  Do you knows the size of the screws? All the screws are the same?
On my MSuper3, all the screws were rusted and hard to remove...

I don't want this on my next wheel... I would try to change them for stainless steel screws.

Edited by cbgti

20 minutes ago, cbgti said:

@Shad0z  :  Do you knows the size of the screws? All the screws are the same?
On my MSuper3, all the screws were rusted and hard to remove...

I don't want this on my next wheel... I would try to change them for stainless steel screws.

all screws are same size and type but the 8 screws. 4 on each side that hold the side panels in place are a litrle shorter while i dont remember how many. But the ones holding the shell under the glossy plastic are a little longer. But i havent experienced rust on these screws.