How to excuse your self in the path of pedestrians

2 hours ago, RichieV said:

I like to use a golf club, let's say a seven iron, to whack them on the head as I approach.  It must be more than just a light tap; you have to let the lowly pedestrians know who's boss around here.  A full-on bash to the head can result in a bloody mess that you have to clean off your club, so you might want to avoid that.  Optionally, you can duct tape a dildo to the end of the club to add to their ignominy.

This dude parties :D

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Cranking some tunes helps too.  I had Van Halen's "Jump" rocking on my Tronsmart speaker, and it turned heads pretty well.  Someone even said "That's one sweet ride" as I rolled by.   :w00t2:

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love did you check to see if it was a hot young lady of your dreams?;)  You are not shy are you?...:whistling:

• Like 1

Had a thought but would probably get one in trouble.  When you discharge a tazer it makes nasty sound no one can ignore.  Just small bursts...:whistling:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, z3n said:

Sometimes I just fart before passing. Worked most of the time.

No, do it just after... Prolong it for the passees.

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

In case serious answers still fit...

29AFD070-0AC7-478F-A9AB-49B90EF42066.thumb.jpeg.e1a8f5f10fdbf4029d9950f88d69eeaf.jpeg

I just received a similar bell. I like your black version better. Mine is gold. They also come in pink for those extra special occasions. Nice to see you are wearing it over a glove for protection in case of a fall. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

You need Wheellog on an Android phone and a paired Pebble watch for which you download the Wheellog companion app (from the Pebble App store).

The Wheellog in the Google Play Store is too outdated to support the Pebble watch. You should use the latest version that has the beep by Pebble fix in it. which is V2.0.6a.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mrelwood said:

In case serious answers still fit...

29AFD070-0AC7-478F-A9AB-49B90EF42066.thumb.jpeg.e1a8f5f10fdbf4029d9950f88d69eeaf.jpeg

Does that have a nametag saying Sauron somewhere? And can you give them the evil-eye look too? I take it came with gift voucher for that iOS 3.party app for EUCs Dark-bot-something...???

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Does that have a nametag saying Sauron somewhere? And can you give them the evil-eye look too? I take it came with gift voucher for that iOS 3.party app for EUCs Dark-bot-something...???

Dude, it’s just a bell... ?

But seriously, they can’t see the evil-eye look through my helmet:

A8B93A9F-196E-4E6E-B9B9-08B7EF46E225.jpeg.ddefe3e768085823535adeff0ab9d866.jpeg

• Like 1