Gotway America/Brad Webster

US69

As i have heard the owner of Gotway America/Brad Webster is dead! Sorry to hear that! 

My condolences to friends and family!

Before someone else mentions that:

There is a facebook post with a news report bringing his dead together with a police raid because of a suspected drug kitchen!

Very sad news indeed. Condolences to Family, friends and those close to him. 

1 hour ago, US69 said:

As i have heard the owner of Gotway America/Brad Webster is dead! Sorry to hear that! 

My condolences to friends and family!

Before someone else mentions that:

There is a facebook post with a news report bringing his dead together with a police raid because of a suspected drug kitchen!

Some people are saying he was set up!  RIP Brad!  My condolences to his family!

This is all crazy news, and Im not sure any of it has been validated yet, however this is the story thats appearing on his facebook page,  Warning this could all be fake, however if true, its very sad news;

https://m.newsok.com/article/5594319/four-ohp-troopers-injured-friday-in-talihina-shoot-out-suspect-killed

I never did business with Gotway America but it was always nice to know there was another (allegedly) reliable retailer out there. Found an interesting discussion on a local forum regarding the circumstances surrounding his death by police shootout.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/talihina-ok/TTHM6BT7NLFTQ4TVP/brad-webster-set-up

EDIT: Looks like the thread I linked to doesn't exist anymore. Guess it was too hot for their forum to handle.

Seems like drugs and Gotway electric unicycles tend to mix for some strange reason.  Shooting at police just trying to do their jobs?  Yeah, that's not going to end well.

There was that other pair of drug people on the forums way back.  The Breaking Bad Crew I'll refer to them as.  :rolleyes:  I wonder what ever happened to them.

http://www.ksbw.com/article/former-salinas-meth-house-getting-cleaned-up/7004616

https://www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/2016/10/07/two-arrested-two-large-homicide-case/91693514/

:whistling:  It's all been kinda swept under the rug, and it's a little bit foggy in my memory now.

Oooooh let's just say there were these two people who signed up on the forum.  The one dude, let's call him "Jessie," was selling a Gotway wheel and had an eBay auction as well.  There were some bites and offers to come pick it up in person in Salinas, California.  The second person, let's call her "Jane," appeared and was offering glowing testimonials about how honest and reputable "Jessie" was to help further the sale.

For some reason my spidey senses were tingling, and I ended up doing some background searching, and sure enough I found their real names and the trouble they were in running a meth lab and whatnot.  I kinda brought it up to the mods attention with some pretty creative side by side comparisons to the characters from "Breaking Bad."  It was pretty funny if I do say so myself.  :innocent1:  It all got really sordid with the murder thing and the third guy "Tuco" getting captured at some motel and being shot.  :blink:  This is where the "ex-PI" part of my signature came to be.  I'm not making this up.  Ask any of the mods.  :efefd0f676:

@John Eucist  Is it okay to post these photos?  I mean, it's stranger than fiction.  :whistling:

jeffrey.jpgjesse1.jpg

Well, maybe Julie wasn't as pretty as Jane in reality, but meth does some bad stuff to people... :efef2e0fff:

Julie.jpgJane_copy.jpg

If you are a felon you DO NOT have the right to own a firearm. He gave away those rights when he was convicted of manufacturing meth in Arkansas and murder 2 people (which he got away with so not sure why he hates the laws, that allowed him to get away with murder). That is the law, which he was breaking. A warrant does not mean you are guilty, what it means is that they (law enforcement agency) went to a court of law and that court agreed with the police there was enough evidence and reason to search. I simply said IF he was such an upstanding citizen who had nothing to hide... why didn't he allow them to search? Oh that's right... HE WAS A FELON BREAKING THE LAW and he was too weak to go back to prison.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/talihina-ok/T48QT45H63J6RFAH6/4-troopers-hurt-suspect-dead-in-oklahoma-shootout/p2

1 hour ago, JD Scott said:

Wait what?! I literally have been messaging him on Facebook about shipping my wheel to him 2 days ago! Is this true because I may never receive it back then?! 

It's certainly true. Maybe Gotway America is still functioning - I don't know if it was a one man operation.

I don't know the guy, but judging from the news articles, it doesn't sound like he was a good person. His list of crimes makes him sound like a violent thug. Then he shot at police? No sympathy here.

On 5/26/2018 at 7:30 AM, Hatchet said:

I don't know the guy, but judging from the news articles, it doesn't sound like he was a good person. His list of crimes makes him sound like a violent thug. Then he shot at police? No sympathy here.

It's hard to understand.  I bought a Gotway Tesla from him and had the best possible customer service... Everytime I needed something, he was always very helpful...

5 hours ago, Gustesta said:

It's hard to understand.  I bought a Gotway Tesla from him and had the best possible customer service... Everytime I needed something, he was always very helpful...

Doesn't mean a thing. Serial killers can also be the nicest neighbours you ever had.

The cops thought the building was booby trapped, because there were explosions in the fire. I wonder if it was just the lithium ion batteries of his EUCs. As an EUC dealer, he probably had at least 10 of them in there, including his own personal wheels. Maybe 15-20 EUCs in there.

Brad was a stand up guy with a gianr heart especially for EUC'rs. He really enjoyed helping people while not being afraid to stand up for himself. Respect.  I believe he was the most underrated contributor to EUC growth by sponsoring people to literally just promote euc and not himself. 

We have been working together on building our new company up until the day he passed away. Picture is a cartoon filter of his younger days rescuing animals. His soul was full and by helping animals or other people, this is the only way to manage the overflow. Really though, he was like the best friend you always needed and not just wanted. 

The news is exaggerated lies feathering the limit on what is acceptable. No violent history or drug manufacturing (grew in 2006/dumb Arkansas laws which is perfectly legal to do exact same now). My opinion is cops set it up for him to react by kicking in his door 6 a.m. with a flash bang. Not to conduct a search on suspicion but to instigate. I stayed with him 4 days in April and had a pleasant time. Let me borrow his car while boarding me up free.  My heart bleeds for justice on Brad.

1524139186595.png

14 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

The cops thought the building was booby trapped, because there were explosions in the fire. I wonder if it was just the lithium ion batteries of his EUCs. As an EUC dealer, he probably had at least 10 of them in there, including his own personal wheels. Maybe 15-20 EUCs in there.

His biggest hobby for electric unicycles was building batteries. He literally just bought a crazy expensive spot welder that hasnt arrived yet. 

This is my theory as well. I have pictures of many cells and battery packs all dispersed throughout the warehouse. Any bullet or flash bang in any area of warehouse is a sketchy situation. 

• 2 months later...
38 minutes ago, Lido Lumain Unson IV said:

IS ANYBODY HERE KNOWS A GUY USING SIMON9625  ON EBAY AS SELLER??? I bought a gotway tesla and he did not ship yet. IS HE INVOLVED IN THE SHOOTOUT BY THE POLICE IN TALIHINA OKLAHOMA? That is why my item didn't shipped yet? Just checking if anyone here knows him let me know, thank thank you. 

35 minutes ago, Lido Lumain Unson IV said:

SIMON9625  IS SOMEBODY HERE KNOWS HIM ? THAT IS HIS ACCOUNT IN EBAY. 

And this Ebay Account is from Gotway America, or did it just happen that you posted in a wrong topic?

Ps.: Writing in capital letters is seen as shouting ...

Archived