Average age of EUC rider

Christer

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, scubadragosan said:

If I am not mistaken, you were a juggler before a wheeler. I thought about juggling after learning the wheel.

Yes I learned to juggle in my 30's then learnt to ride a unicycle in my 40's and now I do both on an EUC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

I'm 30 years old and I started riding roughly 14 months ago. Took me a month to learn (yup, Youtube wasn't doing justice... just full out persistence) since I bought Inmotion v8, and I currently have ~1700miles/2700km's to date. I ride my euc rain or shine, and it I've stop riding NYC subways completely. It's really the only real way to get around the endless traffic volume.

• Like 3

40 year old here, started in January this year. It was easy to learn as I had done unicycling in my teens. Going towards 4000km.

The best fun tech item I’ve come across.

Edited by null
  • Like 3

I'm 55 and started in May last year. First on a NB S2, it tooked just a few hours to learn. Since January I ride Z10. I'm now about 9000km.

It's so much fun, I sold my Ducati last month because I stopped riding when I started to ride EUC.:thumbup:

Edited by Werner
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...