Average age of EUC rider

Christer

I am 26. My friend, whom I sold my Tesla to, is 27. My boss, whom I sold my Ninebot One C+ to, is early 40s.

Where's the cool place to work where everyone wheels? :D

Edited by kasenutty
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, novazeus said:

IMG_4222.thumb.JPG.c36f7b8bf836da050f45687530f2d74b.JPGbabies.

64 years 36 days and countng.

Looking pretty good for 64 :thumbup:

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Looking pretty good for 64 :thumbup:

too bad ur exterior doesn’t necessarily mean ur healthy but i’m still alive and doing everthing i could do when i was in my twenties, so i’m not complaining. one day at a time. i do think every year over 60 seems like at least two years. 

• Like 1

Yes, he and many others like him will continue to carry the torch after we are all gone... And eventually only EUCs will be the only means of transportation for making short errands and commuting.

• Like 1

I feel like I'm 15 again when I ride my wheel, and I wish I had a 22 year old girlfriend.  :whistling:

So :blink: if a 15 year old rides his wheel, does he feel like he's 15 again?  Or maybe zero years old?  Huh, that's a perplexing mind puzzler if I ever thought of one.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 3

On 5/15/2018 at 5:16 PM, person5555 said:

I'm starting to feel a bit out of place now.

Only 15 years old ?, been riding for 3 years. (Started on Airwheel X8, upgraded to Gotway ACMs 9 months ago)

I may even be the youngest member of this forum, as far as I'm concerned. ?

An ACM! Kudos, brother!

8 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I felt like a stupid 15 year old kid yesterday as I rode Mten3 around the parking lot while holding onto Tesla’s handle as it was powered on.  After a brief stroll I took my eyes off the ball while making a turn and both wheels bumped into each other. Tesla got a boo boo.

:cry2:

43 minutes ago, stephen said:

I'm 50 been riding only 2 days and love it been riding it a week in my head watching YouTube and the learning videos . received euc 2 days ago here a vid of my second day i was proud ?

That was fantastic riding for your second day! Grass isn't an easy surface to ride on considering the changes in hardness/softness and the uneven height of the dirt, so color me impressed!

Edited by Arbolest
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stephen said:

I'm 50 been riding only 2 days and love it been riding it a week in my head watching YouTube and the learning videos . received euc 2 days ago here a vid of my second day i was proud ?

That's fantastic for 2 nd day.  You are natural, please get some safety gear, at least wrist guard.  Nice video.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stephen said:

Nothing like the feeling you experience when first learning to ride. Very addictive and all you want to do is ride. Congrat's on a great start :cheers:

5 hours ago, stephen said:

Very impressive for 2nd day. Some take a couple of days and others weeks, but the end result in both cases is pure joy. I get annoyed with myself when going on a leisure ride, like to see skull racing on the river. I say before I start I will stop and take in the race/scenery, but I never do. I don't want to get off the wheel until I've done its maximum (practical) range. Enjoy!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Juggler said:

I'll be 65 in August. Bought a Ninebot one E+ in August 2016. The video was done 4 months later.

Just bought a Kingsong14D 2 weeks ago and enjoying a bit more speed plus I like to play the circus music on the bluetooth speakers when I'm juggling!

Youtube channel...    skyhooked3a

A fellow juggler - my kind of guy :thumbup: