Christer

Average age of EUC rider

Posted (edited)

If you click on the blue date October 3, 2015, it will take you to the poll.  I suspect that even though this was more than two years ago, the demographics are probably near the same, maybe starting to skew a little younger as more people are becoming aware of electric unicycles.

Lately it seems a lot of younger riders have joined the forum.

Edited by steve454
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Thank’s, search but couldn’t find this topic.

But I was right, over 40, I will show my girlfriend.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Christer said:

I wonder if there is any statistics how the average age looks among us euc riders.

We are 6526 members on the forum right now and I’ve got the feeling that most of us are over 40!??

I ask beacause my girlfriend think I’am too old too ride, I’am 51, just a kid..right?

51 here too and on the wheel for just 2 months or so. Too old? She's gotta be kidding! I am just getting started!

• Like 3

56. And I am going to buy one more wheel. When I discovered EUC, I was 54. But I convince my son, my daughter in law, her sister and my daughter. They all are under 30

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kasenutty said:

I’m 40 but I like to party.

44 & 2nd that ?

• Like 1

Seeing as the "kid" category goes all the way from 24-27 years old here, I'll be joining it with my 25 years of age. 3 years riding EUC. ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/12/2018 at 3:05 PM, Christer said:

I wonder if there is any statistics how the average age looks among us euc riders.

We are 6526 members on the forum right now and I’ve got the feeling that most of us are over 40!??

I ask beacause my girlfriend think I’am too old too ride, I’am 51, just a kid..right?

I started the hobby 18 months ago.. I am 57. 

• Upvote 1

I'm now 40. Started at 39.5. I honestly don't feel old though and never have done. Apart form a few physical aches, and a degree of increased responsibility for myself and others I feel no different now than I did in my twenties. I think that is probably a trend here.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Hi, I´m 38 since a week. This my 3th year with EUC. I stop riding classic unicycle long time ago because that wash exhausting. Having a EUC is like a long spected hope comes true.

Edited by Demargon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm 36. Been commuting on a wheel for three years now (wearing costume, shirt, tie and all) ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I am 26. My friend, whom I sold my Tesla to, is 27. My boss, whom I sold my Ninebot One C+ to, is early 40s.

• Upvote 2