I appreciate your interest, but...

...that is a question I receive a lot. While I could answer it, the answer is going to be the same as I gave to the other guys just now. There's a good chance I can already guess all your other questions too. In fact, I think I can make a fairly accurate prediction which order you going to ask them in. I do kindly suggest that you get in touch with all the other guys, so that they can let you know the answers to what you are about to ask me. You should know that this happens to me about 3 times a day, every day. So I am on a different side of the table. Or do what I did, look it up on the Internet!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get on with what I was doing before you approached me.

I'm no fan of unwanted attention, but I accept the fact that I'm rolling around on one wheel defying the laws of physics in most people's minds.  Any advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, or so I hear.  With that in mind, I accept that I am officially a "wheel shaman" so I must weild this great responsibility with tact and aplomb so I try my best to act as a good EUC ambassador.

Great enthusiasm can be:w00t2: contagious so I'll more than happily answer any questions that may come my way.  I do understand it can become tiresome in repeated situations, but if I can get more people riding these crazy wheels I'll darn well do my best at it even if I am inconvenienced.  It's just the way I roll.  B)

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I'm no fan of unwanted attention, but I accept the fact that I'm rolling around on one wheel defying the laws of physics in most people's minds.  

I could have used a wheel that defied physics.  ?

Archived