THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

15 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

The MSuper skims right over the sand! It barely sinks in!

But only on the very wet sand. Things go bad really quick when you start entering the dryer areas :unsure:

52 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

There is just something about Alex's videos that are always entertaining to watch!

He loves carrying the women - a common theme :)

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

How can he lean the wheel inwards (towards the side his pedal leg is) when riding on one leg (at 0:46 to 0:47)??????????????????? Is it just the curve? Ultra strong grip on the pedal so he does not slide off?

A lot of practice and conditioning of the legs so it does not hurt as much. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/10/2017 at 1:49 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@Duf  Wow :blink: going from the parking lot and the Ninebot to zooming around alligators in the back woods.  Talk about amazing progress!  :thumbup:

Some people may call it regressing. :)

• Upvote 2

On 8.2.2017 at 8:39 PM, Planetpapi said:

What damage should we expect to the wheel  riding on the beach? Did you have to "clean" it afterwards?

The wheel did not get seriously in contact with salt water. I only had to brush away the sand from the tire and pedals before putting it in the trunk again.

On 2/10/2017 at 7:22 PM, MaxLinux said:

I was surprised by the relatively nonaggressive responses of most of the gators. Maybe they are accustomed to seeing people along the trail?

Maybe they ate the people along the trail and were not hungry any more.  :blink:

On 2/11/2017 at 3:01 PM, Rehab1 said:

There is just something about Alex's videos that are always entertaining to watch!

He's a good looking guy, gets all the women, and rides like gravity is no match for him.  What's not to like?  :popcorn:

On 2/11/2017 at 4:20 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

How can he lean the wheel inwards (towards the side his pedal leg is) when riding on one leg (at 0:46 to 0:47)??????????????????? Is it just the curve? Ultra strong grip on the pedal so he does not slide off?

Alex is the "Chuck Norris" of the EUC world.  The pedal grips onto Alex and the EUC bends to his will.  B)

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Alex is the "Chuck Norris" of the EUC world.  The pedal grips onto Alex and the EUC bends to his will.  B)

Chuck who??  Alex deserves the Bruce Lee award! Bruce would have kicked Chuck E Cheese butt!:ph34r:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Michael de Gans said:

We were practising our jump-off-jump-on and our father was just there laughing hysterically at our poor attempts..

SO FUNNY! High Fives to your father for making my day!:clap3:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, swvision said:

Such a great concept for an EUC

Awesome! At 1:59 is that a motorcycle wheel? At 2:04 how is it attached to the hub? That hub looks like it was cannibalized from an IPS!

Edited by MaxLinux

3 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Awesome! At 1:59 is that a motorcycle wheel? At 2:04 how is it attached to the hub? That hub looks like it was cannibalized from an IPS!

Yeah, I think the guy who made it did a Frankenstein EUC with the base as an IPS 16 inch but put a 25 inch honda mini bike rim on it. I also noticed that he put a 4 springs somewhere to act as a suspension. I would love to have something like that but with a few battery packs stringed together to get over 1000wh.