THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 10/25/2023 at 11:31 AM, Freeforester said:

How the PEV’s keep going in Taiwan:

I've wondered why Tesla and other EV auto makers don't do something similar for full sized EV's. Battery swapping makes a lot more sense than battery charging. They would need a robotic arm to swap the battery pack though since it's much larger. It would also require standardization of battery packs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elliott Reitz said:

Had a nice 8 miles with Loki and Teddy today

Was watching the clip and my wife says,"this guys awesome" "he's a savage at his age". So props to you Mr. Elliott Reitz. I always enjoy watching you and the dogs ride around. You always have a smile and it's a pleasure watching you enjoy yourself. Always puts a smile on mine as well.:D You seem like a good dude.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

does everything i want except low torque.

haha, v13 is the perfect fl wheel though.

oh yeah, btw, no power pads and virtually no spikes because these cast in place are nothing. i'm gonna buy a hole punch and put this nice thick grizzla tape on them. i looked down at my right foot on my road, and half was hanging off the front.

easy money making some proper forward cnc pedals for this lard ass.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 2

and v13 down my little pasture hill.

actually, straight line in the pasture, down rough hills, or even up my little hill, because with the v13, it’s kinda a team effort. i did it without the holding the phone awkwardly sideways, and helping it, kinda like u would do a horse, and i could pick a better line, which is paramount.

but damnit, i know that leaperkim veteran lynx will be absolutely perfect for traversing the pastures.

hopefully it won’t burn @Marty Backehouse down. now that might make humans cancel orders.

3rd time is the charm marty, i’m pulling for u and the lynx, aaargh, probably my next wheel.

still love the v13’s and i’ll still be out in the pasture because that is big fun. i know why stair drops are fun, insane, but fun, i get the same sensation coming down my hill.

oh no, i’m an off roader now!

this is at 42psi cold btw. i've been checking in the morning. big difference. u lose 2psi in the morning. but u see my terrain, traction isn't a problem. rolling over these grass clumps takes energy. going up the hill, i'm standing, i would say on my toes, but there's no pedal where my toes are, trying to gain momentum.

pedal extensions would be great. i don't have to worry about braking so much out here, that's why i prefer the forward shift of the pedals on the s22.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

What are those metal round things in the field for? I see them at tractor supply all the time and never asked what they are for.

haha, they are being used as my channel markers now so i don’t fall in a hole. but typically u put ur round rolls of hay in them and supposedly the cowsa don’t waste as much. kinda shitty rails for grabbing with gloves and wrist protectors on.

but big fun.

this is funny,

i have to trolley it out to the pasture because the gate opening is too torn up by the cows, just sugar sand.

so i took the trolley handles off because useless top weight out here. so i trolley with the handles.

and coming back i’m thinking, i wonder if the front bar fits on the back because, haha, that sure would be essier to trolley.

so stoned. about 600mg of thc today on that ride. then it dawned on me to turn it around backwards. haha, i’m so stupid sometimes.

it trolleys grest backwards. just lift the handle and hang on. but i need to build some make shift deck, just boards on the ground to make it essier. i have the boards in spades and it would take ten minutes.

anyway, my new plan,

patiently wait for the lynx, and get after it on the pastures with my pasture v13. what a workout. i made a big u turn and omg, i thought my hip joint would pop out.

but if i practice with the v13, i’ll be a terror on the lynx. probably kill myself.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, novazeus said:

not bose but only $32

Sounds pretty good for its size. I have a few Bose blue tooth speakers including the newest one that i paid $279 for and that $100 Harmen Karden i showed you blows them away. I'm not sure how Sonos is but they are super expensive. The Harmen Karden is big but sounds like a home stereo with some great bass. The song wasn't bad either...:D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Sounds pretty good for its size. I have a few Bose blue tooth speakers including the newest one that i paid $279 for and that $100 Harmen Karden i showed you blows them away. I'm not sure how Sonos is but they are super expensive. The Harmen Karden is big but sounds like a home stereo with some great bass. The song wasn't bad either...:D

i've got that one coming as well. maybe tmrw. but i was stoned last night, i should just say i'm stoned 24/7, eating 1000-1500mg of pure sativa thc will do that, and saw this little anker, and yeah, way better than the iphone. i like how the speakers are pointed straight up at the boys.

"a rolling stoner gathers no moss". novazeus.

i've been thinking lately about the peace train. cat stevens pandora.

Edited by novazeus
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Forwardnbak said:

Nice video, the wheel seems zippy but the suspension looks "mushy". Looks like you were near bottoming out most of the time. I feel like you could achieve the same result by running the v13 at 125 psi. Not much clearance also. your feet are dangerously close to the ground on turns. The wheel looks wide also. Did it feel that way or does it just look like it? My 2 cents. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Nice video, the wheel seems zippy but the suspension looks "mushy". Looks like you were near bottoming out most of the time. I feel like you could achieve the same result by running the v13 at 125 psi. Not much clearance also. your feet are dangerously close to the ground on turns. The wheel looks wide also. Did it feel that way or does it just look like it? My 2 cents. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers Punx! It was a fun little run. Really think the wheel is great and Leaperkim stuff seems top shelf. 

This wheel was no way dialled in, it was sitting next to the extreme when I borrowed it so had to take advantage of the day.

The suspension was set up for a lighter rider for sure so it was pretty plush. I didn't notice it bottoming out. I dont think Id want such a soft set up v13 at speed it could get dicey. 

The width was the one thing that made it feel so similar to the shermanS. Even though it was smaller it still felt big :) 

Those pedals are low for me, much rather adjust them up especially into the trails. 

Thanks for watching man. Have a great weekend. 

• Thanks 1