THE VIDEO THREAD!

On 4/15/2021 at 6:31 PM, n2eus said:

Dude... this was sensational television colour television. 9.2/10 amazing. well done.

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Euc hitch-hiking, immediate boarding!  

I'm back with part 2 of my comparison review of the Gotway MSX vs Kingsong 18XL! Took them out to the park to do some off-roading. These things are tough...    

My son Matt honored me with a birthday gift a few months before he died. Low on money he somehow found a copy of an old Rare Earth song 'City Life' that I really like and then recorded it on a CD for

Posted Images

On 4/6/2021 at 5:11 PM, Bhala said:

New video out! A lot of fun riding!

HUMANS TALK: This is profound... a generation is growing up with EUCs', 

its quite something, when you give yourself time to consider things...

PS This is the cutest Action  kid, I hope parents are enjoying his uniqueness and preferences, his own stamp on the world... could cry for just the joy of him... & his parents witnessing his arrival.  Bless u all.

EUC TALK: ... and no... Im not buying a sherman, Im buying a Begode (brace for issues) ) but tut thank you guys.... these are the best EUCs' ever made,

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. quality aside.

I love you. 

Thank you for all these videos guys n galls. Its so much appreciated.

Ive driven gumball in my Esprit v8-GT. , Ive rocked Triathlon grit.

I will always do it.  It matters more than you know. This is just a nod to a lot of very talented folk gracing these videos.

We see you guys. even those lurking that have yet to post.

Edited by RayBanMonster
10 hours ago, RayBanMonster said:

Thank you for all these videos guys n galls. Its so much appreciated.

Ive driven gumball in my Esprit v8-GT. , Ive rocked Triathlon grit.

I will always do it.  It matters more than you know. This is just a nod to a lot of very talented folk gracing these videos.

We see you guys. even those lurking that have yet to post.

You have a Lotus Esprit? I have a Lotus Elise. Here in the SF Bay Area we have the biggest Lotus owners club in the USA, so it's not rare for me to see Esprits. Even more so at event like the West Coast Lotus Meet, although I've not been to one since my 6 year old daughter was born.

:eff034a94a: San Juan Bautista De Anza Trail - EUC Music Video :eff034a94a:

Riding the San Juan Bautista De Anza trail in San Juan Bautista, Ca. before a Saturday Jam Session at a buddies house. Decided to record an improvisation jam solely with GoPros to go with the ride. Enjoy!

23 hours ago, 5Cauac said:

(Warning! Electric Vehicles are not allowed on the GG Bridge and could face a hefty fine. Plus, strong winds can knock you right off your EUC!!! NOT RECOMMENDED. Be safe and watch this video instead.) :efee6b18f3:

Award winning video quality. Music choice and care for dog content broke me clean too.. I cried a lot the way through this. Ive never done that before... Your video connects 5Cauac. Nice.... again..

Edited by RayBanMonster
15 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I guess it was a good day to drop some euc's...

Love the muted background music! Remember when we use to get upset scratching up our pristine new wheels?

16 hours ago, RayBanMonster said:

Award winning video quality. Music choice and care for dog content broke me clean too.. I cried a lot the way through this. I've never done that before... Your video connects 5Cauac. Nice.... again..

Whoa! I've been told that before with music I've performed or recorded but never a video. I must have done something right. Glad you enjoyed it on a deeper level. 

The only problem with putting out a good video is trying to top the last one. :D

Posted (edited)

Trying to come to terms with the tilt settings on the veteran sherman. I dont care if I'm wrong, as it finally makes sense to me, and being wrong is just right sometimes..

Edited by ShanesPlanet