THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

EUC oscillation accident - not the wheel's fault - Nikola 100v 1230 - my bad stances, lack of concentration (I was paying attention to the drone), bad tire psi etc. Also it was the ski season and I tend to change my stance technique. The Nikola is a tank and there wasn't any inside damage. Wheel is working perfectly and I had to change the right shell. I wasn't using any protection gear and nothing happened to me. I always use it, but that day I was just testing the drone... It's always like that!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bhala said:

Beautiful riding location!

It's striking how much better this footage looks than any of the 360 content that gets posted (even with the Youtube compression). It's appears you're using a GoPro HERO camera with a gimbal (based on the horizon lock without obvious cropping of the field of view). What are you using?

21 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

Beautiful riding location!

It's striking how much better this footage looks than any of the 360 content that gets posted (even with the Youtube compression). It's appears you're using a GoPro HERO camera with a gimbal (based on the horizon lock without obvious cropping of the field of view). What are you using?

Hero 6 black, and gopros own gimbal. Filming on 2 k, linear mostly.  I ride mostly behind him on a 16 X. This is not only meant for EUC community but also targeting a wider travel footage audience. Thanks for watching!

• Like 2

A quick pre-sunset ride this evening testing my new power pads on my 16x, and the SuperHERO mode on the GoPro Max (which I've really not used in a real-world situation before).

I simply used Velco to attach the pads to my Rollz.nz cover. I don't really want to remove the cover and I don't want the pads to get in the way of opening the wheel up. I'll probably look for a better mounting solution later.

My only issue was my left Leatt Dual Axis knee and shin guard was uncomfortable (only the left one). Maybe I've got that pad aligned poorly, or maybe I put the guard on badly (never done that before though).

There are some steep hills on parts of this ride, and some quick stops needed at some stop signs. The power pads definitely helped. I was getting the KingSong "Please decelerate" last alarm (set at 29mph), while riding up some steep inclines.