THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Well Here goes. Please don't bee too hard on my Insta360 debut. This is my first short footage after I got my new camera. I am in a very steep learning curve here. 

Editing is not going as I had hope, so I need to fix a new solution for that. Also the sound is not great, I am considering to get a RØDE wireless Go mic. 

But here goes.... Now this is kinda like a teaser for me getting ready for when my V11 arrive. I have much more content planned. It is also to show Speed isn't always needed to have fun. 

Note: don't turn up sound too high. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Well Here goes. Please don't bee too hard on my Insta360 debut. This is my first short footage after I got my new camera. I am in a very steep learning curve here. 

Editing is not going as I had hope, so I need to fix a new solution for that. Also the sound is not great, I am considering to get a RØDE wireless Go mic. 

But here goes.... Now this is kinda like a teaser for me getting ready for when my V11 arrive. I have much more content planned. It is also to show Speed isn't always needed to have fun. 

I’m in the market for my first camera, it’s really hard to record with an iPhone 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

Do you have some kind of plastic domes over the lenses? The flare is horrible (although that's partly what you get with Insta360).

13 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

Do you have some kind of plastic domes over the lenses? The flare is horrible (although that's partly what you get with Insta360).

Nope but I think it depends on where the sun hit the lenses. And I might have had a finger print on it too. 

Also the camera gets pretty hot after a while that can cause fogging to building up. 

I will be more careful next time.

Thanks for your comments.

Edited by Unventor

20 hours ago, Mark Wilson said:

Hey! What do you know! The high pedals came in handy! But seriously, @Jpd, what do you think of the pedal height on the V11?

They’re high but after riding awhile I don’t even notice it. The height does not affect the ride at all. 

13 hours ago, Albatross said:

I’m super proud of my 9 year old son.  We will be riding together sooner then I thought. His two favorite hobbies now are riding the EUC and making YouTube videos. He just put this EUC video up. Please give him a like if you enjoy it and welcome this new EUC rider to the community. 

Cute kid! You should be extremely proud of him! :thumbup: 

50123748793_bd6c92d906_b.jpg

• Like 2

Did my first group ride. 24 some miles through some beautiful scenery and a little bit of center city Philadelphia. 

Huge shout outs to @Bvoland and @Jarome for looking out for this newbie, explaining things, giving tips and for just being stand up guys.

I had a couple of close moments and one crash.  I was shifting my left foot as I hit uneven pavement. Lost control and headed for a high curb.  Thankfully the wheel and rider are in tip top shape.  The Tesla hit the curb and I flew a couple feet forward and landed on my feet.  Wish I had  footage of that.  

This has been the longest ride for me thus far and besides having a rapid charger that crapped out on me and resulted in a $75 Uber ride back, it was the most fun I’ve had in an EUC so far.  

Here’s the Relive video. A short video shot on a 360 cam will be edited and uploaded later.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cowzownu said:

Some fun off-road riding I did with my friend last weekend

I was confused for a moment. It didn't look like Belmont to me, but then I realized this wasn't Belmont, CA.

I have that Demon Podium helmet, only in the black and red color scheme.

Me and my daughter riding beautiful and twisting trails of Red Reef Park in Boca Raton.

This is my second ever YouTube video. There are obvious problems with the exposure and stabilization. (I'll have those dialed in on the next video. I figured it out on the last segment of this one.)

Edited by erk1024
  • Like 1