THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Veteran Sherman... NEW UPDATES

Great News.. Sounds they're really listening because I told them all these things in the video and was waiting before I placed a business order.

So end of this month/next Ill be buying a small batch,  maybe first run x5 units to the UK.... (  Let me know if interested in this potential drop by PM guys to reserve if youd like. Regards)

Edited by RayBanMonster

A nice short ride. 

Crossed through a parking lot and went over a huge speed bump. I guess was going faster then I should of, because my feet left the pedals and landed back awkwardly, which took me into a crazy uncontrollable wobble. I had to bail. Thank goodness for ppe.  I bailed and rolled up on my feet without a scratch. Could of been worse. 

• Like 3

San Diego mountain series. 

Quick Saturday morning ride up Mt. Woodson from the Ramona side on the 67. I guess it was too early for some, but getting up there at 7:00 am helped us beat the crowds that normally hike these trails on the weekend. Check out the rare underside view of the potato chip rock formation. The main hazard was an aggressive dog whose owners apparently lack the ability to train or control it. LOL, I just noticed that darn dog which tried to take me out twice is right there on the title slide. But otherwise an awesome day!

BTW - I think Flyboy's EUC was a KingSong 14S not a 14D as I mentioned in the video. I'll let him clarify. This would have been a greeat KS14S vs GWMCM5 test except that the MCM5 had an undersized battery.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ZenRyder said:

San Diego mountain series. 

Quick Saturday morning ride up Mt. Woodson from the Ramona side on the 67. I guess it was too early for some, but getting up there at 7:00 am helped us beat the crowds that normally hike these trails on the weekend. Check out the rare underside view of the potato chip rock formation. The main hazard was an aggressive dog whose owners apparently lack the ability to train or control it. LOL, I just noticed that darn dog which tried to take me out twice is right there on the title slide. But otherwise an awesome day!

BTW - I think Flyboy's EUC was a KingSong 14S not a 14D as I mentioned in the video. I'll let him clarify. This would have been a greeat KS14S vs GWMCM5 test except that the MCM5 had an undersized battery.

So awesome ride, if I can tell. Enjoyed all the way. D..n dogs lol! Same here. (Sweden). Just love to watch, wanna be right there, now!. Keep up riding. Be safe and keep the videos comin. cheers!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jon Stern said:

That's pretty crazy! When I first got my 16x (after riding a Inmotion V8) it seemed so high.

Yeah the pedals are really high. It will take some time to get used to it.

2 hours ago, Jpd said:

Hopefully that sound gets resolved- Are you concerned about it? Is the tire or suspension rubbing? New EUC breaking in? Idk

A bit off putting.  

Edited by Sentient
More details

2 hours ago, Jpd said:

Why are the pedals so high from the demo version,,ok they might of needed a bit more ground clearance but with the change in pedal angle it should of been ok tbh

You put air in both sides,, sorry but I've got to ask ,  i think I'll be a bit peeved off if these are set to high

2 hours ago, Jpd said:

The curb drop seems fine but even when the suspension hits the bottom the pedals are still high, 

They shouldn't be any issues with sound on the motor or rubbing, Inmotion have had plenty of time to see any possible irregularities 🤔

3 hours ago, Jpd said:

To me that sounds just like two plastic parts resonating against each other. Personally I wouldn’t be worried about it, but then again, I would find out the exact cause and put a thin sheet of something soft in between. Maybe try to touch different parts with your hand while making the sound and see if it stops.

The pedal height is now comparable to other modern wheels at it’s lowest position. Just like the S18. For where and how I use the wheel, this is probably the best possible approach.

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

To me that sounds just like two plastic parts resonating against each other. Personally I wouldn’t be worried about it, but then again, I would find out the exact cause and put a thin sheet of something soft in between. Maybe try to touch different parts with your hand while making the sound and see if it stops.

The pedal height is now comparable to other modern wheels at it’s lowest position. Just like the S18. For where and how I use the wheel, this is probably the best possible approach.

The sound seems to be getting louder and i think it’s coming from the front light housing.

2 hours ago, Jpd said:

The sound seems to be getting louder and i think it’s coming from the front light housing.

To me this sounds like a fan blade rubbing against something.  Have a look at the headlight cooling fan maybe?  I'd love to see some close up photos of that fan too!

19 hours ago, mrelwood said:

In the above post, inmotion talks about new fan logic which will dim the headlight and turn the fan off when the wheel is stationary.  The video above looks like the user might be crossing into the "stationary" threshold, causing the fan to turn off and on.

• Like 1