THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

8 hours ago, travsformation said:

😂

I love those relive style videos. It is a nice mix of photos and videos. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Unventor said:

I love those relive style videos. It is a nice mix of photos and videos. 

Thanks! I find that by adding as much footage as I can, I can keep them much more interesting. Too bad Relive doesn't allow adding more than 55 sec. of video per tour (regardless of the length of the tour), and that the video compression is the worst known to man (even worse than Facebook's...) 

I tried speeding the video a little from within Relive so the "map view" wouldn't get monotonous, but when pics/videos aren't very spaced, it broke up the pace, making it feel a bit "jolty". Maybe the next time I'll selectively edit the speed for particular stretches (longer ones where the is no camera footage) in Premiere Pro (or Powerdirector, which I use on my tablet).

16 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

No cars! ... Can you get a mobile signal out there? ... to call a taxi in case of breakdown. Also, were you feeling romantic? ... I was.:wub:

Edited by Nic
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nic said:

No cars! ... Can you get a mobile signal out there? ... to call a taxi in case of breakdown. Also, were you feeling romantic? ... I was.:wub:

Riding in remote areas always increases the risk of long walks if you have a breakdown.

This area made me think of vineyards for some reason, so the music seemed appropriate :D

• Like 2

oops ignore

This was a cut and paste  silo ( I should stop doing that with spare space. accidentally posted whilst leaving a money site and surfing the web. with disdain at  excessive speed EUC content discussed elsewhere... please ignore.. Im not going anywhere :-)

Stuff happens

Edited by RayBanMonster

1 hour ago, RayBanMonster said:

The beginning of the END... is - foot in this forum for me.

I'm out.  all the best guys..

I will lurk but this isn't progressively positive to me.

Sorry guys.. but all the best.

Ive a shipment of Vet SHer inward.Iam open to interest but so inundated (no promises) .

Warmest. 

RayBanMonster  Paul

I understand the sentiment. Sorry to see you go.  ;)

Have to have a thick skin to participate in the internet, and not engage with or pay attention to the petty squabbles. 

If you gave out gold bars for free, people would complain. Why are the gold bars so small? Why are you devaluating my gold? Why isn't it platinum? Why is it so yellow? Why is it so heavy? LOL. 

Edited by erk1024
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

So many responsible old bastards here, mixing in with irresponsible old bastards here... and then we're got the kids... Mtv aint got shit on this

Oi I'm only 52 ,,,oooh yeah see what you mean now😂😂  old b***tard😁