Jump to content
dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, stephen said:

I drive by alot of police and they usually don't say anything or just smile but I don't think I'd have the nerve to stop and talk to them and say I don't have insurance ūüė¨¬†

You can get far with a friendly smile and not having an attitude on. Also found being geared up and not riding aggressive helps a lot too. 

There is always time and places if you want speeds but traffic is not a good place if EUC are banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

If you ever do get the nerve, for the love of God, don't do it when you're riding that horse. You'll shame us all : laughbounce2:

Pmsl imagine that:roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, stephen said:

I don't think I'd have the nerve to stop and talk to them and say I don't have insurance ūüė¨¬†

Absolutely. The cop that stopped Steve and busted him for no licence or insurance would have been rubbing his hands together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've done quite a lot of riding today (day 4) and thought I'd post a village loop video.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Went for a quick ride on my Gotway. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9ft selfie stick view, not my best video, plus my mic had come loose, I was going to overlay with music but it didn't sound to bad ‚ėĻÔłŹ

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the end of the last video I watched, Youtube suggested the one below. Would any of you dare ride down any of these paths on your wheel? :efee612b4b:ç

Possible venue for the next LA EUC Games? :efefa6edcf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, travsformation said:

At the end of the last video I watched, Youtube suggested the one below. Would any of you dare ride down any of these paths on your wheel? :efee612b4b:ç

Possible venue for the next LA EUC Games? :efefa6edcf:

I'm sure Simon would! I wouldn't even dare on my MTB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, fbhb said:

Yep, really scary to see a rider and wheel get taken out like this.  I have added this video and the clip from the original Facebook post to the: [WARNING] Gotway Nikola 100v 1800WH Battery Fire thread, to help make people aware of these "Seller" upgrade large battery packs! 

There seems to be a steadily climbing number of instances, where battery fires have occurred with these Non Factory battery upgrades being sold on Ali Express.  

Be very careful of what you are buying, especially if it is Not a Factory specced battery configuration!!!

 

NoBMS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fbhb said:

Yep, really scary to see a rider and wheel get taken out like this.  I have added this video and the clip from the original Facebook post to the: [WARNING] Gotway Nikola 100v 1800WH Battery Fire thread, to help make people aware of these "Seller" upgrade large battery packs! 

There seems to be a steadily climbing number of instances, where battery fires have occurred with these Non Factory battery upgrades being sold on Ali Express.  

Be very careful of what you are buying, especially if it is Not a Factory specced battery configuration!!!

WOW...Everyone needs to spread the word,  that this was a modified EUC.

Edited by fryman
english

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chill with me.... EUC riding is precious relaxing time, isn't it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ZenRyder said:

I wanted to scope out some trails at Mt. Laguna. This route goes around Big Laguna Lake and yes the title is a play on the phrase "Big Kahuna". What do you think? Would you go on a ride here?

 

Nice ride and scenery! Sorry about the handle on your wheel...

BTW, am pretty sure the "sped-up effect" happens on all 360 cameras, I imagine it's from the curved lenses

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flyboy10 said:

Took a ride down the tracks in search of an engineering marvel that has been standing for 100 years. Spoiler alert, I didn't find it. But I will attempt again later in the year.

 

:cheers:  Well done!  Wow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@buell47 your daughter is fantastic at riding! Your a lucky man!

@Flyboy10 Strong stuff! Total enjoyment watching your cliffhanger ride. :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...