THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

journey to reach the U.S./Mexican Border,

Interesting video.

At:

32.557222 N 116.8225 W

32°33'26.0"N 116°49'21.0"W

Google Earth street view shows your road climb along the switchbacks at the border wall from the Mexican side.🙃🤫

Edited by Bob Eisenman

14 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

For any of those who have followed me through this journey to reach the U.S./Mexican Border, I finally made it. Thanks @Jpd for the good times.

It was a blast, thanks again! My calves still hurt 😁 wish I could do the group ride with everyone. Looking forward to seeing the msp do this ride. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jpd said:

Looking forward to seeing the msp do this ride

Unfortunately the MSP will not be joining us this weekend. They had to be shipped out to more testers. 

20 hours ago, travsformation said:

I think this is a very interesting discussion that's relevant to many of us and deserving its own topic,  so I've split the topic so further discussion can continue without derailing The Video Thread ;)

Also a good opportunity to "publicize" our brand new "Video-making and gear" sub-forum, where subjects such as these (as well as action & 360 cameras, recording tricks and tips, editing, rendering, etc.) can be discussed until your heart's content, questions asked ("How did you do that?!"), etc. ;)

@tenofnine @Marty Backe @ZenRyder @EMA @Mike Sacristan

I'm tagging you guys, since you were actively involved in the discussion, so you don't miss out :)

tnx man :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

My very first euc video. Gotta set the bar low, so theres only room to improve. Just some random footage from a gopro hero 3. Awaiting a newer camera, so figured I may as well try out a new editing program. Just as I suspected... you can't polish a turd, but you sure can smell one... here's my turd, only took 1.5hrs to upload in meager quality.

Loved the music. :efeffe9e4a:
Reminds me of older tracks from De / Vision and similar.

The whole clip felt very vintage. The GoPro not being stabilised adds to this. As do the colours, the fact that you don't wear a helmet and the cigarette.
Looking forward to more.

• Like 3