THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Aneta said:

Pure awesomeness!!! Nice blend of footage and music. After watching this video any normal speed 360 footage will look like watching trees grow.

:wub: Thank you !

44 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Thanks @Rehab1... Another of your contributions that I will never be able to un-see!   :facepalm:

I bet it is a sleeveless mesh net shirt due to the heat....Now I leave it to @Rehab1 or @Hunka Hunka Burning Love to provide the picture.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I bet it is a sleeveless mesh net shirt due to the heat....Now I leave it to @Rehab1 or @Hunka Hunka Burning Love to provide the picture.

:blink1:   :shock2:   :barf:

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I played a Trans Siberian Orchestra song on The Synthabeam while riding my Mten 3. The initial footage was shot using the GoPro 8.  For a different perspective I shot a scene using the Insta 360 One X. Don't throw up.:barf:

Great stuff :clap3:

I think that would be a cool new discipline for the next EUC Games. :D

• Like 3

Just now, RoadRunner said:

Great stuff :clap3:

I think that would be a cool new discipline for the next EUC Games. :D

Thanks! Yes it would make an interesting new sport. Unfortunately keeping the light beams aligned after running into the system constantly would be the downfall.  I've done that dozens of times.:P You also need darkness for the sensor strip to work properly. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, winterwheel said:

I took an 18XL and my newish Mavic Mini when we went visiting the day after Christmas.

I can FEEL your experience in this video. Carving on a snowy road. I had my 2nd fall in the damn snow. Didnt realize how slippery it was and the wheel just slid out and i rolled. But you're comfortable enough to lean like that. Nuts!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, seage said:

I can FEEL your experience in this video. Carving on a snowy road. I had my 2nd fall in the damn snow. Didnt realize how slippery it was and the wheel just slid out and i rolled. But you're comfortable enough to lean like that. Nuts!

I didn't even realize how much leaning was going on until I looked at the footage, I thought I had been keeping it pretty vertical. This is my third year of winter riding pretty much every day now so maybe that helps to know how to work the wheel in different conditions. 

• Like 2

To the Park manager!
Subject: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - vid-group-link

Hi Dale,
Thanks for listening. I think you’d enjoy these… over 50 vids with my dog & the EUC… many (such as #22, 49-51 at the beautiful park we love, 11-12 the Nationals, 18 at SU, etc). And yea, I choose to burn gas and drive to the church rather than risking my life on RT 370… Drive to the dog-park rather than risk my dog on Rt370 & Long Branch.
Praying for the concepts:
1. access for responsible skilled riders with pets such as me,
2. better rules for congestion/events/safety-concerns you described.
3. Complete the trail around the lake
4. Ebikes like lime as rentals for around the lake
5. Access for people like my father to trailer his electric golf cart and ride around the lake (see my vid #s40-44).
6. Easier commutes vie electrified Personal Mobility Devices
7. Special volunteer coaches/deputies such as you mentioned you once had for new roller-blade riders.

Respectfully, and Blessings to you, yours, and our park!
Elliott
  • Like 3