THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

14 hours ago, RayRay said:

That's one stealthy stick! :laughbounce2:

Sometimes when I’m stopped I forget about this 10 foot appendage sticking out. Stupid video but my grandson loved it. :)

Edited by Rehab1

Early test ride with the new GoPro Max and a short selfie stick. This was edited last month on an early version of the mobile app. I was still working out how to use it.

Edited by Jon Stern
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Kristof Willen said:

Brilliant ! I'll be in Vegas within some weeks - is it possible to rent a EUC somewhere?  

Not that I know of, but if you want to PM me before you come out Im sure one of us locals can lend you a wheel:D

4 hours ago, Yellowman said:

...and the Zen edition:

That’s horrible! Sorry buddy!

Poor @YoshiSkySun has now experienced  both fire and water destroying his ACMs. Those Gotway Gods are brutal! What’s next....wind? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Poor @YoshiSkySun has now experienced  both fire and water destroying his ACMs. Those Gotway Gods are brutal! What’s next....wind? 

I'd be more worried about "earth" aka a rock slide on the next spectacular Southern California mountain ride. Though a gust of "air" pushing him off track so he has to bail and the wheel continues down over a cliff or under a truck sounds uncomfortably plausible, too. Maybe best just to get it over with all four options quickly and trying not to anger any Greek Gods in the future;)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

This sad but entertaining event (you had to be part of the ride to fully appreciate) occurred near the end of day 4 of the 7-Day Southern California EUC Tour.

Yes, Yoshi's ACM2 is destroyed.

This got me reconsidering re-leashing again but making it break away enough to unbalance the wheel, my euc kamikazied  itself into a wall last week, dismounting and instead of it falling a few feet away my ks16x torpedo into a wall 10' away and all I could do was watch, always wondered if this was common. 

Edited by giggidditygiggiddity
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, stephen said:

Yay it clicked and i was off😁😁😁 

Congrats!  Well done! I like the shoulder engagement in the turn...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

This sad but entertaining event (you had to be part of the ride to fully appreciate) occurred near the end of day 4 of the 7-Day Southern California EUC Tour.

Yes, Yoshi's ACM2 is destroyed.

Aw man that sucks.  Too bad these wheels aren't that water resistant.  :whistling:   I tell ya, it's those unlucky sandals.  Also, what happened to all armored-up Yoshi?  He's back to his old ways?  Maybe it's time for people to do some DIY waterproofing videos since relying on the manufacturers to do it just isn't happening any time soon.  Or is it time for Gotway to incorporate some fuses like how the King Song folks do it?

• Like 3