THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, Mono said:

That was a pretty close call, please, watch your shoulders!

Ya it shook me a bit but I remained vertical. :thumbup: Thanks for your concern. I’ve tried watching my shoulders but I end up turning in the same direction.;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fred8569 said:

@4:43 : It looks like a NBZ :ph34r:

Good eyes! Definitely looked like it.

Great video from @Afeez Kay but it got me thinking. How the hell are these young guys ending up being in charge of these companies? I saw a video Kuji Rolls did at Ninebot and the boss there was a fairly young looking fella!

5 minutes ago, Planemo said:

They did a lot more riding than that, the vid was just a snippet

I had always thought that a trailer should contain a few awesome actionscenes :efee612b4b:

Anyway, I want ACTION! :popcorn:

• Like 1

Very true, I had my GoPro session and 10' pole with me all day but didnt get any footage at all as I was too excited just riding with a group and wanted to take it all in rather than faff about with a big pole. Shame really as its great to look back at the footage but sometimes its about the moment. I may try a helmet mount to at least get something next time without any fuss :)

@Sidestreet RenyGreat video. I'm curious though, as impressive as it is seeing EUC's take all that punishment, do you have to do a lot of maintenance? I would have thought with no suspension other than tyre flex, the bearings especially would take a beating and need replacing once in a while? How do the footplate mountings hold up as well? Cheers

On 10/11/2019 at 12:49 PM, Marty Backe said:

I must say, your bums look a lot better than our bums :)

... speaking about English as a second language: I really thought first that @Marty Backe's comment is about the body parts :) ... especially after viewing the mesmerizing @Mike Sacristan's videos .... :) :) 

• Like 3