dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I must say, your bums look a lot better than our bums :)

Yes sometimes I wonder how they got there and if they are just bums by choice here in Sweden. Considering all the safety nets.

5 hours ago, LZMutant said:

For anyone interested...

Thanks to Marty, Jason at EWheels and Michael Paolini for helping a brother out...

Good to see you on the wheel. Great times ahead with zero limitations :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Embarrassing to admit but I got lost in the woods yesterday. In had a GPS tracker but it failed. As the sun was getting low on the horizon I decided to seek the help of an awesome park ranger. We rode around in his truck for about 10 minutes with my KS 16X lying in the bed. The ranger decided to drop off the park's trash before searching any further. As he pulled into the park's dumpster area I spotted my red Dodge RAM  sitting on the other side of the lot. We had to chuckle. I did leave the audio recorder on during the search but shut off the Insta 360. Not sure if the ranger would have appreciated being filmed. He did let me take a photo of him at the end.  

Hitting another nemesis pothole:  10:18

Audio of park ranger : 11:11

Nice trails for sure. I'm surprised your phone GPS doesn't work, but maybe all the trees block the signal?

1 hour ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Here is our workout from yesterday.

Unicycle stuff starts at 07:13 but most of the exercises I chose are related to general fitness and balance which should have decent carry over to EUC riding.
I also understand now how extremely challenging it will be to do a handstand on a EUC.

Strong stuff!  Thanks! My knees are killing me! ;)

Edited by Rehab1

2 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Here is our workout from yesterday.

Unicycle stuff starts at 07:13 but most of the exercises I chose are related to general fitness and balance which should have decent carry over to EUC riding.
I also understand now how extremely challenging it will be to do a handstand on a EUC.

Congrats! You are one of the few people on this board that understands what those wheels are for...And IS using them to their full potential...

The "dated" NB1 and the V5F, V8 are some of the best wheels designed to acquire those advanced skills.:cheers:

I saw you coming! :whistling::roflmao: No pun...

Edited by pico

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Yes I did use a GPS phone app but ended up with a tangled mess as the sun was setting, :wacko:

48884123368_b477b09f98_b.jpg

I really enjoy trails like these, were you think you are going South but in reality you are going North! :laughbounce2:    :facepalm:          

Edited by Dave U

Yes I did use a GPS phone app but ended up with a tangled mess as the sun was setting, :wacko:

GPS was working. Dude, you were lost is an understatement....Lol

48884123368_b477b09f98_b.jpg

Not sure how you could be lost if you started the tracking when you left your vehicle, you simply have to open the app, you can see where you started, where you are, and which direction you are currently pointed in. I use the same app on iOS for my trips and it's accurate to within 1-3 meters generally.

14 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Embarrassing to admit but I got lost in the woods yesterday. In had a GPS tracker but it failed. As the sun was getting low on the horizon I decided to seek the help of an awesome park ranger. We rode around in his truck for about 10 minutes with my KS 16X lying in the bed. The ranger decided to drop off the park's trash before searching any further. As he pulled into the park's dumpster area I spotted my red Dodge RAM  sitting on the other side of the lot. We had to chuckle. I did leave the audio recorder on during the search but shut off the Insta 360. Not sure if the ranger would have appreciated being filmed. He did let me take a photo of him at the end.  

Hitting another nemesis pothole:  10:18

Audio of park ranger : 11:11

When you said that you could not find your vehicle I was afraid that it was under water. ........ again :whistling:

Edited by RockyTop

8 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Strong stuff!  Thanks! My knees are killing me! ;)

Haha thanks! Glad you enjoyed.
If it's any comfort, once upon a time some of those single legged exercises did hurt my knees.
I powered through though. Funnily enough EUC riding provoked a pain in my right knee but even there I just kept on riding.

7 hours ago, pico said:

Congrats! You are one of the few people on this board that understands what those wheels are for...And IS using them to their full potential...

The "dated" NB1 and the V5F, V8 are some of the best wheels designed to acquire those advanced skills.:cheers:

I saw you coming! :whistling::roflmao: No pun...

Lmao! No pun indeed. :efee612b4b:

Thanks! I love the Ninebot One E+ and I do ride it carefully. It is also tricked into thinking it's a P instead of an E+ so it runs a little faster. I weigh very little so it's fine but sometimes I worry about my wife. Maybe I should throttle it down again.

It's an excellent trick wheel and saves my real wheels from taking an unnecessary beating.

7 hours ago, pico said:

:facepalm:  @pico Not everyone has your youth and vigor. 

2 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

:facepalm:  @pico Not everyone has your youth and vigor. 

:w00t2::roflmao:

10 minutes ago, pico said:

Two and a half year of EUC

I am going to pass on my favorite comment that a young adult said to me as I passed by on my wheel. 

I want to be like you when I grow up! 

19 minutes ago, pico said:

Two and a half year of EUC

Awesome skillzz, great music, chapeau. :thumbup:

9 hours ago, Dave U said:

I really enjoy trails like these, were you think you are going South but in reality you are going North! :laughbounce2:    :facepalm:          

That was the fun part.

9 hours ago, FreeRide said:

Not sure how you could be lost if you started the tracking when you left your vehicle, you simply have to open the app, you can see where you started, where you are, and which direction you are currently pointed in. I use the same app on iOS for my trips and it's accurate to within 1-3 meters generally.

I’ve used it before without any issues on roads but this time was different. Attempting to backtrack to my starting point through the woods as darkness was approaching proved difficult. I’m definitely open to ideas.

8 hours ago, RockyTop said:

When you said that you could not find your vehicle I was afraid that it was under water. ........ again :whistling:

Good memory! :thumbup: