THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

8 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Took the MSX for a spin two days in a row. Here is some off roading I did with my friend Simon (18XL rider).

You're a Pro for sure :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Cool helmet. Does it have pockets around your ears or is the helmet pressing on them?

I do like the full face helmets that totally eliminate wind in your face. Does this helmet leak much air?

Its not pressing on my ears I'm sure I'd of noticed if it was so maybe little indentation

Its really weird I've never used a full face helmet ,,, there's no wind noise at all,,,when the vents are open you just get the air coming through slightly but not noisy ,it just feels like I'm cutting through the wind where as my cycle helmet would be hitting the wind in every direction onto my helmet , my head was warm after my journey which is a possitive for UK weather not to sure about other climates ,

One of the best things is the field of view  you can see everywhere as if you didn't even have a helmet on no distractions to vision at all

For £62 I'm well impressed the quality is amazing and i think it looks good 👍

No air leak at all 👍

• Like 3

19 hours ago, trya said:

The Gorge in the fall... Last windsurfing session was yesterday, today is colder - mid 50 - wheeling with Olga after the rain. 

I wish I had access to riding areas like this :thumbup:  Maybe I can meet up with you next year - I want to travel a bit with my wheel now that I'll have more time.

Olga looks like she barely fits on that 18S ;)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I wish I had access to riding areas like this :thumbup:  Maybe I can meet up with you next year - I want to travel a bit with my wheel now that I'll have more time.

Olga looks like she barely fits on that 18S ;)

Awesome, in your travels don't miss Utah...  We'll be more than happy to host you.  :cheers:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Want to see how I get to the base of Overheat Hill? Watch this video. Then maybe you'll understand why I'm tired by the time I'm finished with my testing :)

For reference, I'm riding the KS16X

i can see your right hand holding the camera pole is trembling/ shaking like mad but the whole video footage is rock solid/ hardly moves. Wanted to buy one but this camera costs more than my EUC & i'm kinda stingy :lol: Thanks so much for sharing, all your EUCs videos, reviews, not to mention the time, effort & $$$ (spend on equipment & video recording) You're da man :thumbup:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yuweng said:

i can see your right hand holding the camera pole is trembling/ shaking like mad but the whole video footage is rock solid/ hardly moves. Wanted to buy one but this camera costs more than my EUC & i'm kinda stingy :lol: Thanks so much for sharing, all your EUCs videos, reviews, not to mention the time, effort & $$$ (spend on equipment & video recording) You're da man :thumbup:

Yeah, the stabilization on the Insta360 line of cameras is very impressive.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Want to see how I get to the base of Overheat Hill? Watch this video. Then maybe you'll understand why I'm tired by the time I'm finished with my testing :)

For reference, I'm riding the KS16X

That is dedication my friend! I am exhausted, just looking at your video...Respect! :cheers:

Edited by pico
  • Like 3

One month into the EUC world and first time try to filming with a gopro.

Just wish that I can capture a wider view. What do you guys suggest? A longer stick or invest in a 360 camera?

Since I'm not so good at riding yet, so the thinking of crashing with a 360 camera - which usually very fragile - scare me away...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Phong Vu said:

Just wish that I can capture a wider view. What do you guys suggest? A longer stick or invest in a 360 camera?

I love the 360 camera I'd suggest having both selfie sticks 

4 hours ago, Phong Vu said:

Since I'm not so good at riding yet, so the thinking of crashing with a 360 camera - which usually very fragile - scare me away

Lol on your video your stable as a rock in the video😁

If you can hold a GoPro and aim the camera you can definitely use a360 because you don't even have to think about it 👍🏻

If your worried about crashing you can buy the case for the insta360👍

• Like 1