dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

1 hour ago, stephen said:

I got myself a microphone ūüėä

Fantastic Stephen. Welcome to the Professional Sounding Audio Club. As you might say, "You have a lovely voice" :lol:

FYI, I use the very small foam covers on my mic and you still don't hear the wind - if you want to avoid the little fir coat on your shirt ;)

6 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Fantastic Stephen. Welcome to the Professional Sounding Audio Club. As you might say, "You have a lovely voice" :lol:

FYI, I use the very small foam covers on my mic and you still don't hear the wind - if you want to avoid the little fir coat on your shirt ;)

Lol thx Marty , looking forward to doing some videos it does sound better, i literally got it out the box and went for a ride and posted it after i matched the voice up with the video,

I'll try the mic without the little hamster popping out of my coat ūüėĀ

Cheers ūüĎć

1 hour ago, stephen said:

Lol thx Marty , looking forward to doing some videos it does sound better, i literally got it out the box and went for a ride and posted it after i matched the voice up with the video,

I'll try the mic without the little hamster popping out of my coat ūüėĀ

Cheers ūüĎć

Understatement of the year :) We can now hear you perfectly :thumbup:

yet another low quality night video,  but anyway :)

this is a nb one modded to P with extra batteries for a total of ~700Wh, this video is part of the testing day, 40Khm no-beeps range, 48Khm total range, excellent :)

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Yep continuous, one direction reverse 360s without stopping for 1 minute. Most completed rotations wins $1000 Monopoly money.

I practiced earlier and looked like a drunken sailor after I stopped. 

I'm a bit sick right now, thank you very much :barf:.

Need to take a break for an hour or two. So far the best I've managed is 10. If I do tighter circles I get dizzy and crash. The slower circles allow me to eke out 1 - 2 more revolutions.

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Need to take a break for an hour or two. So far the best I've managed is 10. If I do tighter circles I get dizzy and crash. The slower circles allow me to eke out 1 - 2 more revolutions.

:roflmao:Yes during practice I hit 10 myself before I had a seizure. ;) Just for fun I’m going to make it official and record it on Friday. 

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

:laughbounce2:

I feel for ya. I was practicing for the LA EUC games the other night on my Monster and was practicing idling when I suddenly decided I wanted to ride backwards for a while. Ended up getting stuck in a continuous left-hand loop because of all the cars in my cul-de-sac and ended up so dizzy  when I tried to stop that the Monster almost went down... :facepalm:

This is kind of an evil challenge...

@stephenI can't believe we live in the same country! Where you are, the roads are like a billiard table compared to where I live in Manchester. The council recently decided to resurface all the roads around here....yay! They basically poured tar down and sprinkled stones on the top......booo!

Your mic sounds great though, and you have made me more determined than ever to master my Z10. I'm still at the learning stage, and so far tight turns like you were doing, seem impossible to me. But now I have seen it done, I know to keep at it :) 

6 hours ago, n2eus said:

Second episode in a series of four episodes.  Fifteen Southern California EUC riders toured through Newport Beach and Huntington Beach, California. This fun group ride was organized by @Freewheeler.

0:06 I like this blue wheel! What is it?

6 hours ago, n2eus said:

Second episode in a series of four episodes.  Fifteen Southern California EUC riders toured through Newport Beach and Huntington Beach, California. This fun group ride was organized by @Freewheeler. 

Thank for posting another great video! Awesome!

6 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

@stephenI can't believe we live in the same country! Where you are, the roads are like a billiard table compared to where I live in Manchester. The council recently decided to resurface all the roads around here....yay! They basically poured tar down and sprinkled stones on the top......booo!

Your mic sounds great though, and you have made me more determined than ever to master my Z10. I'm still at the learning stage, and so far tight turns like you were doing, seem impossible to me. But now I have seen it done, I know to keep at it :) 

I live on a fairly new estate But trust me alot¬†of my roads are also poo , you'll love the Z10 when you get to understand its¬†slow capabilitiesūüĎć It's such a sturdy wheel,

If you live in Manchester your not to far from Blackpool why don't you join us is a lovely ride out 27th August,, here's some details

Thanks for the commentūüĎć

14 hours ago, n2eus said:

looks like a blast!

10 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

0:06 I like this blue wheel! What is it?

That is @Kens on his ACM2.  He rides like he was born on a wheel.  I love the acceleration  moments.

So this means Monika will be riding the MSX from now on.

4 hours ago, RoberAce said:

Great video - I loved it. At the end, if that was an ACM2 it would have easily beat the Z10's :D