THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, Kuji Rolls said:

Decided to do my first VLOG with my trip to Chengdu. Traveling with wheels to check out giant pandas and ride with the local crew. 

WTF? Only like 5 seconds of red pandas! Red pandas are the cutest. I want my money back!

(Oh, I didn't pay any money.)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

I had to play the video a second time before hearing it too. That persistent beeping, is that the 80% alarm?

Apparantly the crash was due to overcurrent, not speed. Hit something like 150A according to wheelog. 

2 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

@Rama Douglas

I live near a small University. On the road  side to the grocery store was a discarded CD with a number of music files. One of the songs is a mix of sitar and Russian (?) sounding vocals. (Google drive Link below)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/144XMgfmV6DZ-9JVAOaUOth41hWu8dRZk/view?usp=drivesdk

Thanks for sharing Bob! That's a pretty interesting track! It's actually a guitar that's designed to sound like the real thing...😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

It's actually a guitar that's designed to sound like

Ahh......That explains why it sounds very sharply plucked.

This guitarist shows his retuned to F sharp acoustic guitar plus an extra guitar as a sitar-imitation strategy (5:00 for resulting sound).

https://youtu.be/LmRrD68aTj8

Nothing like the real thing though...as you said.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

150A on a straight flat road? How do you do that?

Maybe you can cause it with an overlean coupled with already going fast? (Current increases linearly with increased speed in order to maintain the same torque.) That's a lot of amps!

3 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Ahh......That explains why it sounds very sharply plucked.

This guitarist shows his retuned to F sharp acoustic guitar plus an extra guitar as a sitar-imitation strategy (5:00 for resulting sound).

https://youtu.be/LmRrD68aTj8

Nothing like the real thing though...as you said.

Bob your vast knowledge never ceases to amaze me. 

On 8/12/2019 at 10:43 AM, Mike Sacristan said:

Another episode of our daily adventures:

Monika is awesome! She was especially impressive navigating the wet forest trail! The E+ is surprisingly effective considering it's an earlier generation wheel!

Edited by MaxLinux
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Today we met up at Hagsätra Sports Track. Just chilling and trying each others wheels.

Followed by a group ride to the BMX track.

Looks like the Stockholm group is growing! That BMX track at the end would be great for building EUC skills!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Looks like the Stockholm group is growing! That BMX track at the end would be great for building EUC skills!

Growing and getting more organized. They have had loads of small ad-hoc meetups all summer. I am sitting on  west coast of Sweden looking at all their fun, not being able to participate. :crying: 

Plan is though with in a few weeks (once I have my KS16X) that I take the car and drive over to Stockholm for a few days to join them, if weather allows it. :popcorn:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

I know right - going riding with gorgeous ladies! :) But man I wish Petra would wear a helmet......she is a beauty and shouldn't risk damaging that face! 

I think you just posted what i was thinking, 😊👍

• Like 2