THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 7/20/2019 at 4:06 AM, Marty Backe said:

Here's some EUC mountain touring with @who_the

I enjoyed the spectacular views! This ride definitely earned Marty's description of Southern California "EUC Nirvana!" I was unaware of those escape tunnels before seeing this video! What is all of the gear attached to @who_the 's helmet?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, who_the said:
  1. 360 camera (Insta360 One X in a Venture Case)
  2. Front- and rear-facing chirper lights
  3. Bluetooth headset/intercom
  4. Espresso machine
  5. Ice cream maker

:roflmao:

51 minutes ago, maltocs said:

Brandon joined us on the Southern California Mt Wilson Group ride. Here is some daddy footage from the ride. He made it!

And for the record, he had 50% battery at the top. Expect to see this stat at on the next MTen3 brochure!

Super cute! Wow.  :laughbounce2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maltocs said:

Brandon joined us on the Southern California Mt Wilson Group ride. Here is some daddy footage from the ride. He made it!

And for the record, he had 50% battery at the top. Expect to see this stat at on the next MTen3 brochure!

Brandon is the best 👍👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maltocs said:

Love the picture at the end :thumbup:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

During this past Sunday's group ride into the mountains, about midway into the 8-mile 4500-foot climb to the top of Mount Wilson, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer"'s MSX died, burning up the control board.

This is the first time that something literally burned. I wonder what that physically was:confused1: A mosfet did create all that grime?

Curious what the autopsy will show (smoke from the other side?).

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 11:55 AM, maltocs said:

Awesome job Brandon! :thumbup: I’m now going to shame my 6 yr old granddaughter for not continuing to practice. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Having fun in the Sun with @Rama Douglas

It’s always funny to see how empty the sidewalks are in the states, in 1997 i was in Houston for 3 months and i can remember that i always thought „ am i the only person who is walking here or what“ :huh:

People even stopped in their car and asked me if i need help because i am walking. :laughbounce2:

• Like 3