THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

4 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

just rode off?

That’s my plan if i get in a situation like this because they can seize my wheel and it could cost me a lot of cash if they want to so i better Lean forward and fly off. :ph34r:

Sometimes i feel like a 15 year old kid riding with his illegal tuned moped. :lol:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

That’s my plan if i get in a situation like this because they can seize my wheel and it could cost me a lot of cash if they want to so i better Lean forward and fly off. :ph34r:

Sometimes i feel like a 15 year old kid riding with his illegal tuned moped. :lol:

Haha. :roflmao:
I've thought about it sometimes. Like what would I do if the police stopped me. Just pretend I didn't see them and turn and ride off into a trail or whatever. 
At least we're ninja silent on our vehicles.

• Like 1

Just posted this in the Nikola thread and figured I would post i here as well in a more summarised version.

I was on Nils V10F this day, Tobbe was on my MSX and Nils was on his Nikola.

We started off by riding through Älvsjö forest. There are some nice gravel and dirt trails there. Then we went to the BMX track in Älvsjö. Once there we tried the different wheels on the track and tested the up hill and down hill performance. 

Here is Nils log of the ride:
https://euc.world/tour/576726420488063

And here is some footage Nils filmed with his GoPro 7:

8 hours ago, UbeRoll said:

Amazingly the Inmotion V8/Solowheel Glide 3 had no problem on gravel roads. North Boundary Greenway in Oak Ridge TN. 

https://youtu.be/WgvZH56tixw

Beware however - the wrong type of gravel will bite you in the ass. I rode a BMX trail last weekend which was hard packed clay with a 1 inch layer of gravel artificially spread over it to keep the dust and mud under control ... slippery as the back of a wet eel. Went pretty good for the first half hour, then complacency set in and next minute, BAM! The wheel lost traction and I'm eating dirt and nursing some new bruises! Worst is the love bite and ankle tap the wheel gave me on the way down - good gear saved what's left of my dignity. :D

In the day of the driver's saint, San Cristóbal, at Buñol (Valencia -Spain), has participated 'Autoescuela Dummy' that take part with 2 cars and 4 electric unicycles.
As you can see the participation has been numerous with all kinds of vehicles, although the great attraction has been our wheels.

Edited by Augus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

This is how to have fun :thumbup: And I'm going to show people this video when they make fun of me for wearing a cape  :)

Why on earth would they do that? Hint: mystery men 1994....

MV5BMTU3NDg3Mjk3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDE5

• Like 1