THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

I am very vell aware this is not an EUC, however....I think it is interesting for us too.

I wounder how many ore incidents like this it takes before a total ban happens. Right now @Henrik Olsen posted some time bsck they are tighting the grib of EUC riding in Denmark.

What do you guys think?

I hope you can see it as this is priceless behavior. I cant embbed it only past weblink. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFvmpFC8ms

Damn what total idiots. So many things being done wrong there.

They can ban all they want or they can start educating people.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Damn what total idiots. So many things being done wrong there.

They can ban all they want or they can start educating people.

Well some people are outside the reach of education, sad but the reality of the world we all live in. 

• Like 1

Mike and Monika,  you guys are so inspirational to watch.  What is more important in these videos is  you are capturing great memories for yourselves when looking back later on.  Awesome!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Thanks! :thumbup:

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary so what better way to celebrate it than with some bubbly wine and a cruise. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Coincidentally, today is our 30th wedding anniversary :D About to go out for a nice dinner.

Congratulations to both of you :cheers:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Unventor said:

Ohh I didn't see it was you @Rehab1 at first. That helmet makes you look 20 years younger :w00t2::P I see your shoulder looks better :unsure:

Thanks! Cheap facelift. ;) Shoulder is great! 

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I do love that drone. Was it damaged?

Thanks! Amazing that it  dropped from 20 feet and survived with only a few scratches and 3 broken blades. I hated to turn around and retrieve it thinking it was completely destroyed. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Skydio loves wires. :crying:

Pretty cool. At 25mph top speed, idk how it keeps up with u?

this is a great forum to find more junk to waste money on. Thanks.

and for $2k it shouldn’t hit anything imho.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

Pretty cool. At 25mph top speed, idk how it keeps up with u?

this is a great forum to find more junk to waste money on. Thanks.

and for $2k it shouldn’t hit anything imho.

The company does warn about wires and thin branches.as it just can’t see and navigate around everything traveling at higher speeds.  

Skydio does have it’s good moments but there are times where it would be more fun throwing hundred dollar bills out of a window and watching  prople scramble. . 

2 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

The company does warn about wires and thin branches.as it just can’t see and navigate around everything traveling at higher speeds.  

Skydio does have it’s good moments but there are times where it would be more fun throwing hundred dollar bills out of a window and watching  prople scramble. . 

Makes u wonder if amazon’s drone’s will be like that?

do u think skydio does better obstacle avoidance than say a mavic pro?

8 minutes ago, tscottn said:

I can  watch this Video all day long for some reason..!

That was nerve-racking, every 3 seconds it looked like she was about to fall. Impressive that she didn't fall once or even stumble with how unbalanced and new she was looking.

1 hour ago, tscottn said:

I'm sure she loved how he shot the video. My wife would kill be if I filmed her like that :cry2:

:D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tscottn said:

I got to the point where the shirt blew up and she had shorts on then stopped watching from there ☹️😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The "flat" version of my mini-adventure ride in the mountains, including the forced exit via the state prison facility :o

Though I envy all your trails I'd hate to get lost somewhere up in the mountains,, can't believe they let you in the prison camp although it was open at the other end 😄 ,

Your comment about would you rather be out on your euc or watching tv ,, well! Since it's pissing down here in the UK I'm sat at home watching people on euc's 😁 thanks 👍

Thoroughly enjoyed the video love your trail adventures glad it worked out ok at the end ,, did you have enough battery left if you had to go back especially since it was uphill to start with

Thanks for keeping me entertained and not editing out the little falls either 😁

How would Ian get his wheels over or can you rent them over there

👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 2

On 6/24/2019 at 7:13 PM, Unventor said:

I am very vell aware this is not an EUC, however....I think it is interesting for us too.

I wounder how many ore incidents like this it takes before a total ban happens. Right now @Henrik Olsen posted some time bsck they are tighting the grib of EUC riding in Denmark.

What do you guys think?

I hope you can see it as this is priceless behavior. I cant embbed it only past weblink. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAFvmpFC8ms

I think the guy on the scooter should be locked up overnight to think about his lack of social responsibility awareness.  Firstly he had a passenger on the scooter, but most importantly he completely ignored emergency service vehicles with lights and sirens..  He delayed their progress and if he had delayed it more someone in need of their services might have suffered more because of the delay.  In a perfect world they would have knocked him down and broke a few bones in the process.

Edit, and then tell him the ambulance has been delayed 30 minutes because some idiot got in the way of it and caused it to wreck.

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Though I envy all your trails I'd hate to get lost somewhere up in the mountains,, can't believe they let you in the prison camp although it was open at the other end 😄 ,

Your comment about would you rather be out on your euc or watching tv ,, well! Since it's pissing down here in the UK I'm sat at home watching people on euc's 😁 thanks 👍

Thoroughly enjoyed the video love your trail adventures glad it worked out ok at the end ,, did you have enough battery left if you had to go back especially since it was uphill to start with

Thanks for keeping me entertained and not editing out the little falls either 😁

How would Ian get his wheels over or can you rent them over there

👍👍👍👍👍

:laughbounce2:

I was riding my 1600wh ACM2. I had over 70-percent battery at the bottom so I would have had no problem returning up the trail.

I offered to let Ian ride my MSX if he comes out. He's thinking about it :thumbup:  However, remember that Ian owns a place called Speedyfeet that ships wheels all over the world ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You trying to "break" into the prison was the highlight though:thumbup:

:roflmao:Yeah they should make a film like that.  What? they already did?! Sylvester who? damn it!

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1