THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, z3n said:

I was tempted to get one too but didn't like how it looks in the recorded video. It makes you look like you are wearing a Postpartum Belly Wrap! :facepalm:

Yeah but also a bit slimmer ,,

I had to Google a Postpartum Belly Wrap! :facepalm:😂😂

• Like 1

Just another vid using the back bar on the road, its quite stable tbh, i don't like this angle i prefer it further down so you can see the road on the video but I've posted anyway still testing options

11 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Here is some footage from today. I also convinced her to try the path home.
Yes, yes. Let's use the word "convince". It sounds so much nicer.

Doing very well! My wife will never ride an EUC I'm afraid, had her ride the Ninebot ES4 after some consideration but even in standard mode it was too much. Ah well.. Anyway, what about a Stockholm ride later on? I'm game at any rate :D

6 minutes ago, Nils said:

Doing very well! My wife will never ride an EUC I'm afraid, had her ride the Ninebot ES4 after some consideration but even in standard mode it was too much. Ah well.. Anyway, what about a Stockholm ride later on? I'm game at any rate :D

Yeah most won't. And the ES4 is quite powerful for most people. Take the external battery off to tame it. :roflmao:
But yeah... it's been a long road with my wife. She's always been a bit of a coward but understands the importance of conquering fear.
Also... i'm hard to say no to. :efef77eaf5:

A ride sounds great! I'll PM you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stephen said:

Just another vid using the back bar on the road, its quite stable tbh, i don't like this angle i prefer it further down so you can see the road on the video but I've posted anyway still testing options

Have you ever had any issues riding on the roads before?

My MSX arrives in a couple (or more -ergh) of weeks and I’m starting to have concerns about the police bothering me. Though it’s seldom-to-never that I see a Bobby on foot (or bike) - just Cars...

29 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

My partner started learning about a week after I did. Made me very happy - and now she’s as about as good as I am :)

Im waiting for delivery of my MSX at the moment, so we can go out together, with the dog.

Always enjoy your videos. Both very chill and to the point.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pico said:

I hope my GF will convince your partners to persevere... Here she is! Doing two coordinated backward turns on the V5F  !

1408296281_GFcoordinatedbackwardturn.gif.7988ce3a044d1425d2c0179ee8edc829.gif

That's too much! Just show a GF that can ride passably and I might show it to my wife.. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike Sacristan said:

I think she is doing great. When she gets a bit more relaxed she will discover it is easier. That will lead to more comfort and confidence and more relaxed, a click she has it. Very close now. 👌

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HippoPig said:

My partner started learning about a week after I did. Made me very happy - and now she’s as about as good as I am :)

Im waiting for delivery of my MSX at the moment, so we can go out together, with the dog.

What are you riding now? So you are taking turns? I rode my MSX today for the first time in 5 days. Man... I hit 30kmh so easy too many times.
I was going to get popcorn for my wife while she was teaching yoga and when I looked at my stats afterwards I had hit 45kmh. Whoops. That's what I get for wearing running shoes with a heel.

Always enjoy your videos. Both very chill and to the point.

Thank you I appreciate it!

2 hours ago, pico said:

I hope my GF will convince your partners to persevere... Here she is! Doing two coordinated backward turns on the V5F  !

1408296281_GFcoordinatedbackwardturn.gif.7988ce3a044d1425d2c0179ee8edc829.gif

Damn.Very impressive. I just started learning those yesterday on my Ninebot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

I think she is doing great. When she gets a bit more relaxed she will discover it is easier. That will lead to more comfort and confidence and more relaxed, a click she has it. Very close now. 👌

Yes! Thank you. I showed her the feedback from you guys and she was happy for all the encouraging words.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

You stuck it! Excellent job especially while holding onto a selfie stick!  :thumbup:

Haha thanks. My wife asked me if I wanted her to film.
Then when I failed so many times in a row she asked my if I had forgotten to turn it on. :roflmao:

"That's not the way it works Monika!" 

9 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

What are you riding now? So you are taking turns? I rode my MSX today for the first time in 5 days. Man... I hit 30kmh so easy too many times.
I was going to get popcorn for my wife while she was teaching yoga and when I looked at my stats afterwards I had hit 45kmh. Whoops. That's what I get for wearing running shoes with a heel.

Thank you I appreciate it!

I ride it more often than she does - but we use it at different times (she practices behind the house) and then when we take the dog to the park - we take turns ball throwing and “wheeling”.

I really cannot wait for the MSX. Wherever it is on the way from HK 😂

9 minutes ago, HippoPig said:

I ride it more often than she does - but we use it at different times (she practices behind the house) and then when we take the dog to the park - we take turns ball throwing and “wheeling”.

I really cannot wait for the MSX. Wherever it is on the way from HK 😂

She's gonna practice behind your back and smoke you when you least expect it! :clap3:
So you ordered from Ali? It took mine a bit over 2 months but I ordered right before singles day.
It took around 2 months for my friend as well though and this was maybe 3 months ago.

So yes... somewhere in Asia... it wanders.

• Like 1

Have you ever had any issues riding on the roads before?

My MSX arrives in a couple (or more -ergh) of weeks and I’m starting to have concerns about the police bothering me. Though it’s seldom-to-never that I see a Bobby on foot (or bike) - just Cars...

I've been fine and ride it allot on the roads , police passed me twice other day and i mean right next to me 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Haha thanks. My wife asked me if I wanted her to film.
Then when I failed so many times in a row she asked my if I had forgotten to turn it on. :roflmao:

I for one would like to see those bloopers. :popcorn:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I for one would like to see those bloopers. :popcorn:

That is just cruel... 😈

On the other hand right now you can imagine anything for those bloopers... 🤡

I however would to she after a few weeks... And the grace she is floating around. 😇

When I ride I do it in crash test dummy style... No grace about unfortunately 🤕

• Like 1