THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Really entertaining.....fun looking place to ride......doesn't look like Everett.

You wouldn't be too far. Locations are Russell Mill Pond and Town Forest, Great Brooks Farm State Park, and Wompatuck State Park. If you ever want to ride sometime, let me know. I want to do Minuteman trail in Lexington next time its dry.

Locations.JPG

1 hour ago, t33m said:

Locations are Russell Mill Pond and Town Forest, Great Brooks Farm State Park, and Wompatuck State Park.

Thanks...nice places..

It's interesting how niche areas exist here and there....had not heard of these locations.

My route (paved road) to/from Newburyport via Governor's Academy,  Byfield Parish,  Herrick farm, Topsfield , Meredith Farm , Alfalfa farm winery and Danvers is popular with bicycle riders in good weather. 

"Martin Burns Wildlife Management' is cool if the sound of pheasant hunters practicing at the shooting range doesn't bother you.

A different ride to 'Woodman's' seafood restaurant in Essex is a culinary reward in itself.

Edited by Bob Eisenman

18 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Thanks...nice places..

It's interesting how niche areas exist here and there....had not heard of these locations.

My route (paved road) to/from Newburyport via Governor's Academy,  Byfield Parish,  Herrick farm, Topsfield , Meredith Farm , Alfalfa farm winery and Danvers is popular with bicycle riders in good weather. 

"Martin Burns Wildlife Management' is cool if the sound of pheasant hunters practicing at the shooting range doesn't bother you.

A different ride to 'Woodman's' seafood restaurant in Essex is a culinary reward in itself.

Nice! Those are some nice shots. A drone a presume so you don't have to ride back and take it down?

1 hour ago, t33m said:

Those are some nice shots.

😁

Here's the rocky trail that the road accesses.

This video reminds me that later that year (2018) the right Monster pedal broke off (at about 8000 know) while riding along a street in Manchester by the Sea (cummulative hinge point creep and craze?). Replacing the pedal (SpeedyFeet) and lifting myself off the street were not as big a problem as a subsequent total motor failure (discombobulation), battery pack (bad cells ) recharge capacity loss to 78% (crashes and steep hill climbs?), procurement and payment issues (3 failed account pay-to attempts) with Gotway in China for a new motor, purchase of a new shell from eWheels to replace the original badly cracked shell. 

I like having fun but cost ($) and body wear and tear can get serious. The EUC is less fun when it breaks down for whatever reason. I like to ride without thinking about wrist sprains not quite totally healed.

Here's a raw uncut video from the northern half of the ride to Newburyport on a fully charged (100?) 1600 WHr Monster.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YMNExYJJVdZ2cfmjutHqY7AU72oMQiIW/view?usp=drivesdk

Here's the refurbished (less replaced battery pack) Monster

Beach in Lynn / Swampscott

Replacing the motor was a topic found on the forum.

Buying a KS18 or a Nikola or a Z10 or an MSX would have been easier but more expensive.

BTW I lost that drone into the sea on a foggy day and bought a really enjoyable DJI Spark.

Good riding.........😋

2 hours ago, stephen said:

Just bought a back bar for some filming it looks strange but when it's at the front looks like I've got a big penis ,,, i know some of you guys are going to say that's normal 😂😂😂 I'm ready for the jokes 🤣🤣 anyway I'll upload a video soon , it's kind of Good actually and doesn't unbalance me .i just need to make sure it's tight so it doesn't bounce as much  but it was only a test video 👍 i just hope i don't fall lol ,but it will do for some videos as it won't unbalance me due to the weight been central overall I'm happy ,it was only £25 it will probably look better under my top so its hidden ,

Anyway here's the quick video test i did , I'll do more later and make sure it's tight and position  it right , you can position it to any angle as well so i can do many different Veiws 

IMG-20190617-171153.jpg
IMG-20190617-171126.jpg

Love the funky tune... 

Just curious... what chemical did you use to kill all the people in the neighbourhood? 

Now we just need a classic @Hunka Hunka Burning Lovecomment on that stick pic of yours 😏

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Love the funky tune... 

Just curious... what chemical did you use to kill all the people in the neighbourhood? 

Now we just need a classic @Hunka Hunka Burning Lovecomment on that stick pic of yours 😏

It's during the day , kids at school and people at work most likely 😊

Looking forward to some comments 😂

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Just bought a back bar for some filming it looks strange but when it's at the front looks like I've got a big penis ,,, i know some of you guys are going to say that's normal 😂😂😂 I'm ready for the jokes 🤣🤣 anyway I'll upload a video soon , it's kind of Good actually and doesn't unbalance me .i just need to make sure it's tight so it doesn't bounce as much  but it was only a test video 👍 i just hope i don't fall lol ,but it will do for some videos as it won't unbalance me due to the weight been central overall I'm happy ,it was only £25 it will probably look better under my top so its hidden ,

Anyway here's the quick video test i did , I'll do more later and make sure it's tight and position  it right , you can position it to any angle as well so i can do many different Veiws 

Very cool footage! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, stephen said:

IMG-20190617-171153.jpg

Since @Hunka Hunka Burning Love isn't around....

Can you attach bigger battery pack at the base, so it last longer?

(Like a pouch bag 😉)

... your filming of Euc rides😏

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Can you attach bigger battery pack at the base, so it last longer

What so it looks like a nut sack at the bottom of the pole 😂 

Actually the insta360 x does work if just plugged into a power bank so you could do long videos ..AND it also works without a battery if plugged in 👍

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, stephen said:

What so it looks like a nut sack at the bottom of the pole 😂 

Why would you place KS18L old school mudguard there 😉

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, stephen said:

IMG-20190617-171153.jpg
IMG-20190617-171126.jpg

Can you link where you got the back bar? What is the actual name of these things I’ve always wanted to strap one behind me. Can’t find on amazon. 

7 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

She's beginning to believe.

Monika is really getting the hang of it! Congrats! :thumbup:  I was hoping she was going to perform a @Hirsute move and jump on the wheel as it was rolling. Maybe next week. 

48087123776_d19eb2c124_b.jpg

• Like 3