dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Great routine and awesome riding! Love your audience!

48020500087_604a499404_b.jpg

Lol!:laughbounce2: Unfortunately, my karma ran over the dogma of those 2 in the front...

5 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

I saw this cool dojo-esque structure on my commute home the other night, and figured I should film some grooving in there...

Great video

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Great routine and awesome riding! Love your audience!

I love your helmet !

Give us some hints and links

6 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

I saw this cool dojo-esque structure on my commute home the other night, and figured I should film some grooving in there...

Very good! :cheers:

Have you ever checked the wheel temp after these kind of dances?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

My wife asked me to do some yard work. Guess she thought I couldn't ride and clean the drive at the same time.

Ahh I see you have the latest protection on.

Emperor's New EUC gear, by H. C. Andersen 😏

I love the colour of the helmet 😜Light weight and it doesn't cramp your style. 😎

Edited by Unventor

Not sure if this has been posted about before, but ..Simba!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Unventor said:

Ahh I see you have the latest protection on.

Emperor's New EUC gear, by H. C. Andersen 😏

I love the colour of the helmet 😜Light weight and it doesn't cramp your style. 😎

It’s called ‘mosquito’ protection.;)

Edited by Rehab1

23 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Great video

I love your helmet !

Give us some hints and links

Thank you my friend! So the helmet is an ABS full face I ordered on Amazon...

Motorcycle Motocross ATV Helmet... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GIYZ1E6?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

The mohawk light on top is custom and glued on and the side lights are here...

https://www.amazon.com/YOUNGFLY-Motorcycle-Helmet-Flashing-Sticker/dp/B07KD3862H/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=motorcycle+helmet+light&qid=1560025825&s=gateway&sr=8-3

😎

22 hours ago, Olav said:

Very good! :cheers:

Have you ever checked the wheel temp after these kind of dances?

I have not checked out the wheel temp on this yet and the KS18XL hasn't overheated on me yet...(from dancing on it) Marty got me to overheat it on "overheat hill" though. I did manage to overheat my V5F once dancing though. It was quite the session!

3 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

I have not checked out the wheel temp on this yet and the KS18XL hasn't overheated on me yet...(from dancing on it) Marty got me to overheat it on "overheat hill" though. I did manage to overheat my V5F once dancing though. It was quite the session!

That sesh on an 18 inch wheel is super impressive, I don't think I've seen anyone else try stuff like that so fluidly on such a large wheel. Is a Kingsong wheel just that responsive at that size or do you have to put a lot more pressure on the pedals to make it keep up with you?

On 6/7/2019 at 5:34 PM, Rehab1 said:

My wife asked me to do some yard work. Guess she thought I couldn't ride and clean the drive at the same time.

What drone are you using? Is it in "follow me" mode? If so, I like how effectively it keeps you in frame.

1 hour ago, tenofnine said:

That sesh on an 18 inch wheel is super impressive, I don't think I've seen anyone else try stuff like that so fluidly on such a large wheel. Is a Kingsong wheel just that responsive at that size or do you have to put a lot more pressure on the pedals to make it keep up with you?

Thank you my friend! It is pretty responsive, but I definitely had to work at it by listening to the wheel and figuring out how to symbiote with the heavenly uni-bot LoL 😜 Honestly, when I got it, coming from a V5F, I didn't think I'd be able to freestyle on it like this, but after practice it starts coming. Kinda like finding the center of the heavier wheel and floating around on it. 👽

On 6/7/2019 at 2:34 PM, Rehab1 said:

Too cool! Love it! 😎🤘💜

51 minutes ago, Rama Douglas said:

Too cool! Love it! 😎🤘💜

Thanks! Not as cool as your video but it was fun! :cheers:

2 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

What drone are you using? Is it in "follow me" mode? If so, I like how effectively it keeps you in frame.

It is the Skydio R1. The R1 drone is specifically designed for following or leading and has numerous variations to play around with. 

Carving comparison:  Inmotion V10F vs Surf Truck Electric Skateboard

On 6/9/2019 at 10:33 PM, Gustesta said:

Carving comparison:  Inmotion V10F vs Surf Truck Electric Skateboard

I went for a ride with my friend the other day. When we were heading back I let him take the lead and we were riding side by side at some point. Then all of a sudden he just leaned to the left and he was gone. I got no indication from his body language that he was intending to turn. We have totally different turning styles. I ride my MSX like a Z10 and he rides his like an ACM. I do a lot of electric longboarding and also ride a Onewheel so I guess that might have affected my style.