THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

4 hours ago, t33m said:

2nd try on the embed.... lol

That's what I really like about 14 inch wheels the torque feels almost instant even on terrain like that. Only problem is that you feel everything and can get caught up on loose thin grooves (really though that's a tire width problem).

I was curious are you taller than the footage let's on? I don't think I've ever heard my V5F strain like that, or maybe the engine *WHIRRR* is being exaggerated by the camera mic?

Edited by tenofnine

1 hour ago, Kuji Rolls said:

I tried to make a complete basic tutorial for to ride a wheel covering all the basics. I went for the inspirational/useful angle and cut out all the bullshit. 

Ha my inmotion v5f looked that shiny when I learnt to ride . You should have seen it an hour later . It's never ever  gonna shine again. 

Nice Tessa25.  I haven't gone off road yet but I did create a short video of a recent ride so I guess I will have to post that too :)  I did get a bit carried away with the special effects... just trying some of the effects.   

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tessa25 said:

Did my first singletrack yesterday with the Glide 3/V8. The whole video is tilted. Oopsie. :efefa6edcf:

Very good Tessa! No worries about the camera tilt. We’ve all been there. I just rotated my IPad. :)

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 11:52 PM, tenofnine said:

That's what I really like about 14 inch wheels the torque feels almost instant even on terrain like that. Only problem is that you feel everything and can get caught up on loose thin grooves (really though that's a tire width problem).

I was curious are you taller than the footage let's on? I don't think I've ever heard my V5F strain like that, or maybe the engine *WHIRRR* is being exaggerated by the camera mic?

Nah I'm pretty short, 5' 6.5". It could just be the bad shape of my wheel. Just days after this my tire is flat and slime won't fix it. Needs new tire. I'll be sad if my MSX isn't this responsive.

7 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

It's easy to take things for granted... like riding with a selfie stick!

Fun to watch! Love the ‘SS Crossover’ move. 

48003880257_a08e6c8d00_b.jpg

18 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Yesterday I did my first real attempts to transitioning from standing to sitting. Good times!

Riding seated is getting more and more comfortable. :thumbup:

I've been on mine today i bought an extra pad to go on top , even though seated is comfy i just don't feel it i prefer to stand up , it's ok now and again, the pad i bought has clips on and clips around the handle and msx seat , works good but i just want to stand,, did i mention i like standing 😁IMG-20190605-WA0019.jpg

4 hours ago, stephen said:

I've been on mine today i bought an extra pad to go on top , even though seated is comfy i just don't feel it i prefer to stand up , it's ok now and again, the pad i bought has clips on and clips around the handle and msx seat , works good but i just want to stand,, did i mention i like standing 😁

Damn that is one pimp looking seat!

• Upvote 1