THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Yeah couldn’t believe how fast she was adapting.

I took me much longer to get where she was after 20 minutes. :unsure:

Its because i had no teacher, only the good old boys from YouTube, seems to be easier to learn from the old brother. :D

3 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Yesterday i started teaching my sister how to ride an EUC. ;)

The video is after 20 minutes of practice and she is already freemounting. :)

She is a good padawan.

Excellent student and teacher! :cheers:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, n2eus said:

This was the most beautiful EUC route I have ridden so far.  Six electric unicyclists  @Marty Backe, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Rama Douglas, @mark chanya, @Tanabe, and myself rode 58 miles across the San Gabriel Mountains with a recharge at Mount Baldy, CA.  Wheels in attendance were two Gotway 100v Monsters, one Gotway 84v Monster, two Gotway MSX, and a Kingsong 18XL

Wow, that was fantastic Dan. I totally forgot that you were filming this ride. You perfectly captured the beauty and essence of this ride :cheers:

Anyone watching this; the road that we were riding was closed to traffic for 25-miles. Hard to imagine a better EUC ride through the mountains.

And tomorrow I'm doing this ride again, but on the other side of the mountain valley :)

48 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

This is awesome.

@Marty Backe you should quit your job and start as a EUC Tour Guide, you could ride every day and make money. :D

Although I could ride every day, I doubt I could make any money :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

the road that we were riding was closed to traffic for 25-miles. Hard to imagine a better EUC ride through the mountains.

Yes, definitely! 25 miles of closed highway on a beautiful mountain is a dream come true for EUCs! Is this road abandoned? Was it closed for some special occasion? I like jrkline's flags!

Edited by MaxLinux
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

Yes, definitely! 25 miles of closed highway on a beautiful mountain is a dream come true for EUCs! Is this road abandoned? Was it closed for some special occasion? I like jrkline's flags!

It's a scenic highway from Southern California to Mt Baldy. It's closed a lot during the Winter/Spring months. Probably because of falling rocks and snow. Even when open to cars, there's little traffic (people opt for the more direct and faster road to Mt Baldy).

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 9:10 PM, RoadRunner said:

Made a video riding my fairly new wheel yesterday, having lots of fun with the XL. :)

Eyy!! Welcome to the club, haha! 

And mannn, your sister is too good! 20 minutes?! I couldnt even go 2 feet after 20 minutes! Remember my video of me on like day 4 just flying off the wheel? Dropped it like 300 times, lol. 

• Like 1

Guest PogArt Artur
On 5/31/2019 at 6:54 AM, MaxLinux said:

I was smiling while I watched this! She is super cute and excellent rider!  I enjoyed seeing dad and daughter having fun together! This reminded me of another father & daughter video I like: 

Awesome time spent together, isn't it :)

1 hour ago, trya said:

a nice video from Nizhny Novgorod (a city in Russia), the group ride of the "Devil's wheel" club

Great video!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trya said:

a nice video from Nizhny Novgorod (a city in Russia), the group ride of the "Devil's wheel" club

Well produced video and great perspective of the ride with the strategically placed drone shots. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trya said:

Those crazy Russians! don't see many of them wearing much (if any) protection!

Wish we had numbers like that in the UK though. What a laugh riding in a group that big must have been.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh man! Did no one show up for that ride yesterday? Obviously, a great way to spend the day, whether with peeps, or solo... there's an Esk8 ride through Hollywood later today I might go to...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rama Douglas said:

Oh man! Did no one show up for that ride yesterday? Obviously, a great way to spend the day, whether with peeps, or solo... there's an Esk8 ride through Hollywood later today I might go to...

Just Jesse and me. Jesse was blasting down the mountain ahead of me so this is some solo footage.

The road is open now, but there's barely any traffic. It's pretty much like when you rode it last week. I'm going to be doing a lot of riding here this summer :D

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Just Jesse and me. Jesse was blasting down the mountain ahead of me so this is some solo footage.

The road is open now, but there's barely any traffic. It's pretty much like when you rode it last week. I'm going to be doing a lot of riding here this summer :D

Oh good 😊! Was hoping he'd experience that awesomeness too!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Planemo said:

Those crazy Russians! don't see many of them wearing much (if any) protection!

Wish we had numbers like that in the UK though. What a laugh riding in a group that big must have been.

Every body wishes that their country had that many people to ride with and have fun with..

About protection, yes it is a thing but, still i also go "commando" :P 

• Like 1

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WN_impBWWV8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some fun pump track riding in Massachusetts.