THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

From 19th April meet , very sketchy trails in parts, dryed out horse 🏇 hove prints made it bumpy in places , i don't know which park this is either my information is top class😂

• Like 3

@Marty Backe thanks, 

I absolutly love MSX, its an incredible machine, I usually try to stay 45-50 km/h

I guess carving come from my snowboarding, I really enjoy it, on a recent group ride in Toronto some commented how comfortable Im at it, lol.,

mcm5 pretty much spoken for as I did buy 2 teslas (1 will be for sale), but I will make similar video w mcm5, it a good machine but after trying tesla :w00t2:, WOW.... I'll be making similar run on it as well.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Never too old, wear proper gear and start slow...

My drift  was more: I just want the subdued woosh-woosh, wash-wash of a silent wheel and have enough time to smell the flowers... :efef8189d7:

• Like 2

Super! Talented family! I guess your bro is really enjoying your 16S :)

Edited by pico

51 minutes ago, seage said:

Figured I should share this here, since my siblings and I are incapable of not acting like idiots when we're together, lol. Edited by my brother (The one on the 16s)

I wanna ride with you dudes :D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hansolo said:

La piste aux parisiens 2019

The racetrack to parisans 2019

During 45 minutes, we had access to the formula-E track around the Invalides In Paris.

Awesome experience!

40755132543_358dd0e67a_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Planemo said:

For a fleeting second I thought that was a map of the UK....Gloucester...Essex....Ipswich....Manchester! 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbury,_Massachusetts

"Newbury Plantation was settled and incorporated in 1635. The Rev. Thomas Parkerand cousin Rev. James Noyes, along with the latter's brother Nicholas, led a group of about 100 pioneers from Wiltshire, England. They sailed from the River Thames aboard the ship Mary and John, first landing in Agawam (now Ipswich) in 1634. They arrived the next spring at the Quascacunquen River, now the Parker River."

sphere360 of Newburyport Harbor

https://panoraven.com/en/slider/ohOE94vJIS

Newburyport, M A

https://www.newburyportnews.com/news/local_news/the-economics-of-slavery/article_e8a0aad5-1688-52b9-82c3-0b228878d051.html

"She noted that the North held slaves for more than two centuries and, in fact, “the North built its economy around slavery.”

This area, on the ocean, was a robust community going back to its founding in 1635.

Ordinary Newburyporters built ships, produced trade goods and invested in shares of slave voyages.

And because slavery was legal in Massachusetts until 1783, numerous local families held slaves over the years"

As for Gloucester, Massachusetts

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stage_Fort_Park

"The areas was fortified, manned intermittently from 1635 until the Spanish–American War. "

Edited by Bob Eisenman

So i travelled to the moors , it was very steep getting there 😊 , watch was vibrating at 90amps periodically, it was very steep, veiws was amazing though,,, lovely weather too 😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mono said:

I have been regularly going down a short flight of stairs backwards and doing backward eights on steep slopes. It didn't turn out to be particularly hazardous or threatening to me. Going backwards down a single curb I do all the time out of necessity when repeatedly training going the curb up, AKA idling a curb :rolleyes:. I didn't think about turning 180 while descending a curb, but will definitely have a go at it.

We all do things that we are not supposed to do :facepalm:,  I just wanted to prevent some daring members unexpected trips to the ER or worse. :efef8189d7: but then...What do I know? ;)

Edited by pico
corr
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, pico said:

We all do things that we are not supposed to do :facepalm:,  I just wanted to prevent some daring members unexpected trips to the ER or worse. :efef8189d7: but then...What do I know? ;)

Appreciate the concern, Pico! Big love! We all do what we're comfortable with. Took me a long while of all the idling/dance practice I do to gather enough cahoonaz 😜 to even try a slow moving 180 down a curb. But like I said, I was doing all those tricks and more on roller blades back in the day. But there's certainly stuff others do, I'm nowhere near comfortable with (yet, if at all) as in riding over 30 mph...We all have our comfort zones and know when we can have a chance to push ourselves a bit further at times. Btw, you've got mad skills, @pico :cheers:

• Like 3