THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

52 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

In case a few of you haven't been to Napier, here is what you missed out on...

Story of my life. Beautiful country!

• Upvote 1

@stephen well done for making it down to London, glad you met up with @Raymond Brock and a few others, are you on the London WhatsApp group? If not you should join. 

13 hours ago, tenofnine said:

Wow that part over the water is awesome, from 1:35 to like 7:00 looks like a path out of an older RPG. I was waiting for a random encounter to happen and battle music to cue up.

I had edited those parts out (this being a family show and all that). But since you asked...

Duke Nukem

Note: No EUC riders were harmed during the making of this video!

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, stephen said:

Good Friday in London  where i met up with some euc riders .. Cheers guys enjoyed the day 😁

Amazing to see 5 eucs together in the uk! Awesome stuff. Was this your Hyde Park meeting Stephen?

1 hour ago, Planemo said:

Amazing to see 5 eucs together in the uk! Awesome stuff. Was this your Hyde Park meeting Stephen?

Yes its the hyde park meet couldn't of picked a nicer day ,,,, I'll definitely be in touch if going to London again soon (3 months) some nice places to ride around the area London 😊

7 hours ago, ED209 said:

@stephen well done for making it down to London, glad you met up with @Raymond Brock and a few others, are you on the London WhatsApp group? If not you should join. 

Yeah I'm in the London WhatsApp group now ,there a pretty chatty group my phone's never made so many notifications😁, was nice to meet some fellow riders thanks guys:thumbup:

• Like 1

Yesterday i rode down Glyfada ports in Greece.. i know the quality of the videos is bad, i sent them to a friend over telegram and deleted them. Then thought of making a video.. Google photos have a better version but ok, anyway i made a quick video just for fun.. enjoy!

I know it says 14 it's 24, i didn't really care much :P

• Like 2

I find that I am cruising less now that the weather is better. I guess it's because it is now possible to do other activities like outdoor exercise, hang out by the water and drink bubbly stuff, and so on. Now my wife is in Norway for 4 days so that gives me some extra time for riding. Range has gotten a bit better now as well not that's it's an issue. I have yet to ride over 70km in a single day.

Here is a short from yesterday's cruise. I went for a 24km ride.
I use a Bose Soundlink Micro for music. I also have Darknessbot connected. The alarm is always set to 30km/h.
If I hit 30km/h the alarm will play quite loud which is good for several things:

- I know i'm doing 30.
- Other people hear me coming and the sound is constant if I keep 30km/h.

I do have a bell as well which I rarely use. If I use it it will be for pedestrians and since I have music playing that usually grabs their attention anyway.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Yes its the hyde park meet couldn't of picked a nicer day ,,,, I'll definitely be in touch if going to London again soon (3 months) some nice places to ride around the area London 😊

Sounds absolute bliss mate! Cruising around with others in a nice location. No trouble from Hyde Park officials I take it. Will deffo try and get there if I am not working :)

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, stephen said:

Good Friday in London  where i met up with some euc riders .. Cheers guys enjoyed the day 😁

That's a really nice area to ride. And it looks like summer has arrived :thumbup:

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That's a really nice area to ride. And it looks like summer has arrived :thumbup:

Yeah that was one of the many parks we ridden through, its a bit daunting at first when you don't know any of the tracks but overall it was a great day ,, i pumped my tyres up before i set off i wish I'd of left it now as we ridden over some rough terrain ,,,thanks😊

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, stephen said:

Yeah that was one of the many parks we ridden through, its a bit daunting at first when you don't know any of the tracks but overall it was a great day ,, i pumped my tyres up before i set off i wish I'd of left it now as we ridden over some rough terrain ,,,thanks😊

I could see from the Video, that it did appear daunting to you. We are so used to seeing you relaxed and without your headgear. Someone should have given you a hug!  😂There are alot more riders than the ones you met on that day, Alot of them aren't even on that WhatsApp group! 

Edited by ED209
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/22/2019 at 1:46 PM, yourtoys7 said:

Fun ride.....

I know how you like to ride fast, and it shows in this video. You're an animal ;)

Some wild carving action - I almost got seasick watching some of this :lol:

I enjoyed watching you tear up the town :cheers:

P.s. I hope I'm remembering right, but you have and MCM5, right? You should do ride video with that.