THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

46 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Ah, when @Rehab1 was carefree with no shoulder worries. Those were the days :thumbup:

I miss those days gliding along carefree.   :crying: 

Many members use to feel that serious injuries only happened to others, myself included. If we reflect back a few years shopping for full protective gear was not a major topic. It is now. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Many members use to feel that serious injuries only happened to others, myself included. If we reflect back a few years shopping for full protective gear was not a major topic. It is now. 

Really! The landscape sure has changed, right?

10 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Yep. Placed my order today on new MC jacket and MC trousers  and back plate for jacket. Jacket has shoulder and elbow pads and trousers has knee pads. It can be upgraded with hip pads and chest pads. Eta 5-6days.

On 4/14/2019 at 11:59 AM, Kva said:

We had EUC meet up in Lithuania on Saturday. There were 13 wheelers! I consider that is alot for a small country. Weather was amazing too.

This is so, so cool to see. I left Lithuania Vilnus in 1989 and now in Canada near Toronto riding euc for about 5 years now. This one is very close to me, all the best guys :))

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Smoother said:

I've thought about it.  Even looked on Google maps to see what it would take to get there. Still undecided. I'm not that close to London

Closer than me 😁

2 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

This is so, so cool to see. I left Lithuania Vilnus in 1989 and now in Canada near Toronto riding euc for about 5 years now. This one is very close to me, all the best guys :))

Fantastic! Please reach out to me once you are arround in Vilnius again. We will find you spare EUC and will arrange the trip. Vilnius is so much different compared to 1989. There are many nice cycling roads now. Great conditions for EUC rides.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Wow, now that's the way to mount a wheel :thumbup:

I can just see Dearth Backe doing this at 3x slowmotion with a backflip force move. 😉

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, pico said:

@hirsute is back! With new videos!

Fantastic. I feel like working on a few of those.

But there are a couple that look like he's sweating to get to work, so you know how hard they must be.

• Like 2

Ok...so has there been a nuclear fallout in Blackpool that I am not aware of? Where are the people?!

What a great place to ride though when its that quiet! I noticed Rachael was doing exactly the same thing I was when I was learning right turns...my right arm looked like it was stirring porridge too!!

Great vids Stephen!

Wish my Mrs rode too. What a great thing that would be.

@Marty Backe  Are you sure you are not preparing a video for the super duper wheel (I forgot the fancy name ? Wind jammer or something? someone ?) :roflmao:

I admire your lightness of being, respect! :cheers:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Planemo said:

Ok...so has there been a nuclear fallout in Blackpool that I am not aware of? Where are the people?!

What a great place to ride though when its that quiet! I noticed Rachael was doing exactly the same thing I was when I was learning right turns...my right arm looked like it was stirring porridge too!!

Great vids Stephen!

Wish my Mrs rode too. What a great thing that would be.

We stayed at the bottom end due to rachaels first time on concrete , she did well . She didn't want to brave the public straight away 😊