THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

9 hours ago, n2eus said:

Riders @Marty Backe, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Dzlchef, @SDmike, and myself.  This is the second of a four part series of videos from our 36 mile electric unicycle ride around Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita, California on 4/7/2019.  This episode features Arroyo Trabuco Wilderness.  Wheels in attendance were Gotway 100v Monster, Gotway 84v Monster, Gotway ACM2, Kingsong 18XL, and Kingsong 18L.

That must have been absolutely gorgeous! I'm extremely jealous now!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Attached is the link to Relive video of the 55 mile trail ride around DC that I ran solo last week. The DC Glydiators repeated this ride yesterday. Unfortunately, there is no content from yesterday's run because none of our camera wielding warriors were on deck for yesterday's ride. We will repeat this awesome ride so stay tuned. 

https://www.relive.cc/view/rt10004442092

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

A bit of everything. from 5:12 we rode on ice and snow. super grip on this tire! also the best wheel i ever had :D so comfy!

I wanted the 2400 monster before the ks16x came out now you've got me thinking again 🤔 I'd just love loads of range

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Arbolest said:

That must have been absolutely gorgeous! I'm extremely jealous now!

The colors in Southern California are brilliant right now :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

But for hot days or long up hill slogs, I'll take the MSX any day.

MSX is probably a good choice for 'Alton Weagle day' climbing of Mt Washington.

https://www.mtwashingtonautoroad.com/events/alton-weagle-day?page=events/alton-weagle-day

on Mt Washington's auto road in New Hampshire, May 25, 2019 (6am by invitation?).

Last summer ,after watching your mountain stress  test videos, I sent an email of inquiry to the Mt Washington auto road staff hinting an interest in using the road off season.

Howie Wemyss at Mt Washington replied in late June 2018

"Fascinating!  I sure wish we could have had this communication 2 months ago.  We have an annual event here called Alton Weagle Day where we invite people to challenge the mountain on a personal basis.  That is the perfect platform for you to attempt a ride up the Auto Road on the Gotway. Unfortunately the Auto Road gets too busy and is too narrow to entertain ideas like this in season"

A few weeks ago (2019) Howie announced this years Alton Weagle day schedule:

"You’re getting this email because you have either been an Alton Weagler in the past or you’ve expressed interest in being part of the fun – or, we think you have what it takes to be a Weagler!  Thank you to those who have contacted me already and are feverishly working on your projects."

After rebuilding my original Monster's shell and motor I decided that at my weight the prospect of riding the Monster to Mt Washington's summit was not a wise idea as a first big ascent for a mostly level riding kind of fellow.

I responded to Howie's bulk email, declining interest for reasons related to probable overheating of the Monster during the uphill climb (7.6 miles).

He replied:

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply.  I’m sorry you won’t be joining us this spring!  

Howie Wemyss, General Manager

MtWashington Auto Road

Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center

Gorham Land Co.

PO Box 278

Gorham NH 03581

603 466 3988

mtwashingtonautoroad.com

Mt Washington auto road

"More details will follow in early May – but get crackin’ and round up other likeminded folks so we can have another great gathering in honor of Alton."

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

I went for a ride in Downtown Toledo. To windy for the drone and to tight for a 10 footer.  :)

It's like you have the whole city to yourself :thumbup: Either people don't like to walk outside in your city or .....?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

It's like you have the whole city to yourself :thumbup: Either people don't like to walk outside in your city or .....?

Ah...you must have missed the news that only EUCs are permitted in downtown Toledo on a Sunday’s. I did pass a few strangers that were not familiar with the statute. ;)

When it starts turning warmer the crowds will return. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Look, Darth Backe  If you want to go out in public in the middle of the day, dressed up like the "dark side" invited you to lunch at the country club, why not go the full Monty.  You're 90% there anyway.  Strangely enough, that's not a bad look.  But I'd be too self conscious to wear it. Kudos to you.  If someone didn't call the cops reporting a hovering alien speeding down the LA river, I would be surprised.  I think if you tried, you could be a "colorful" extra in a few movies.

Edited by Smoother
  • Like 1

I'm sharing this video here cause I've recently started following this guy on YouTube and he may say that all of the information was based on his research and all are his opinions etc. he is quite informed, has some connections that is why he makes the videos and last provides some proof.

There are problems with the US dealers but that doesn't stop the Europe and other countries from selling EUCs.

Anyway I'd just want us to be informed about stuff that is why I share this here, cause he seams quite knowledgeable.

https://youtu.be/A2srFI9vuDI

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

I'm sharing this video here cause I've recently started following this guy on YouTube and he may say that all of the information was based on his research and all are his opinions etc. he is quite informed, has some connections that is why he makes the videos and last provides some proof.

There are problems with the US dealers but that doesn't stop the Europe and other countries from selling EUCs.

Anyway I'd just want us to be informed about stuff that is why I share this here, cause he seams quite knowledgeable.

https://youtu.be/A2srFI9vuDI

he ( @Hsiang ) is a member here, but he doesn't post much. Focusing on other media no doubt.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

Dark Knight pizza delivery service ?:ph34r:

Maybe he's competing to regain lost California PR (public relations) to the Coachella YouTube broadcasts

Edited by Bob Eisenman

1 hour ago, Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" said:

Dark Knight pizza delivery service ?:ph34r:

Not a bad idea. I was in DTLA have a brew and bite with friends when I witnessed a courier picking up food for delivery. He rolled in on a V10 with a big box for a backpack. Slick way to get around downtown on a Saturday night!

• Like 2