THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

As you can see in my posted videos it's not stopping me using it, i bloody love it i can't get enough even though it is cold 😊 I'll uninstall wheellog again  just to make sure and redownload from play store ,  I'm sure you guys would be same if it was yours 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Love your videos and editing marty plus some nice locations oooh and the weather lol😊

My smart track on insta jitters so can't use it but i spent my ipad pro money on a z10😀😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nic said:

Don't know if you noticed, but the resolution is pretty bad due to the video compression on lots of moving detail...

Check what resolution your YouTube viewer is running at.  If it's running at less than 1080p, go to Settings and bump it up to full HD.  Makes a world of difference.   

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Nic said:

Don't know if you noticed, but the resolution is pretty bad due to the video compression on lots of moving detail...

Of course I've noticed, and a lot of other people too. Not much I can do about it though. The resolution is superb on my computer but YouTube and Faceboard does a real job on it. Interestingly, sometimes it looks best on Facebook.

1 minute ago, radial said:

Check what resolution your YouTube viewer is running at.  If it's running at less than 1080p, go to Settings and bump it up to full HD.  Makes a world of difference.   

That's true, and thanks for mentioning it. The video still isn't as clean as it is on my computer, but overall it's not bad if you have the bandwidth.

15 minutes ago, stephen said:

Love your videos and editing marty plus some nice locations oooh and the weather lol😊

My smart track on insta jitters so can't use it but i spent my ipad pro money on a z10😀😀

Thanks :D  Yeah, I think I'd pick the Z10 over an iPad too :thumbup:

So this is unexpected:

https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/fusion-2-0-beta-update-for-your-gopro-fusion?fbclid=IwAR2k-pH1sWvV4uQ47bqGytWFbNOfx8VqfgzAAptZIXHcvf8RMuwamPBDDMQ

(updates for GoPro Fusion firmware, desktop software, and adobe plugins, adds 5.6k resolution at 24fps among other things)

Edited by winterwheel
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, ED209 said:

How good is the Gotway Tesla in Arctic conditions? 

Video Credit: Mono Set 

Nice!  I was so busy watching the wheel, I almost didn't notice the surroundings.  That's a pretty bleak area he's riding through, and I'm not talking about the weather.  It's good to know that in an industrial zone like this, one can still enjoy a good ride on a good wheel.

33 minutes ago, ED209 said:

Video Credit: Mono Set 

I didn't know this before.  But it looks like when breaking the disco light go red, which I actually think is pretty neat and cool.

Ohh no did I just like a feature of a GW? j/k but still🙄😲 I must be going 🤪

Nice film and ride skills though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I didn't know this before.  But it looks like when breaking the disco light go red, which I actually think is pretty neat and cool.

Ohh no did I just like a feature of a GW? j/k but still🙄😲 I must be going 🤪

Nice film and ride skills though. 

Yeah, the Tesla has multiple ring light modes, at least one of which (can't remember if it's limited to just one) changes the lights to red when braking.

The Mten3 and MCM5 also do this BTW. Oh, and the mini-'ring' light on the back of the ACM and Monster also goes all red when braking.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ED209 said:

Timing couldn't be better on this, as I've just been contemplating bringing in some Teslas for yegfolk, great to know they can handle winter conditions.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, winterwheel said:

Timing couldn't be better on this, as I've just been contemplating bringing in some Teslas for yegfolk, great to know they can handle winter conditions.

It's been damn cold here recently, so I can attest that the Tesla works great down to 60-degrees :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

On 1/15/2019 at 2:52 PM, winterwheel said:

So this is unexpected:

https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/fusion-2-0-beta-update-for-your-gopro-fusion?fbclid=IwAR2k-pH1sWvV4uQ47bqGytWFbNOfx8VqfgzAAptZIXHcvf8RMuwamPBDDMQ

(updates for GoPro Fusion firmware, desktop software, and adobe plugins, adds 5.6k resolution at 24fps among other things)

Why’s it unexpected?

10 hours ago, Unventor said:

:roflmao:cold? I saw on sports news on the tv the other day a Russian guy running 50km in the artics to raise money for children charity fund.

.....just feel this Marty.....

-67.6 degrees celsius...yes you read right, minus sixty seven point six celsius.

Or about -89.68 degrees  Fahrenheit.

The coldest temperature I've experienced personally was -40°C/F (funnily enough the same number in both scales). And the idea of running in even colder temperatures is just.... mind-boggling.

I vividly remember thinking I would never ever ever ever be warm again in my whole miserable and probably very short life.