THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Holy shite @Rehab1 I just caught a glimpse of your signature line.:o BA and AA?  I remember when you were quitting this dangerous activity.  Looks like you've been ramping it up big time instead.  You've had more wheels since the accident than most people have had (input witty anecdotal simile here).

BTW: "AWYA" another nice one.

I'm beginning to think you have a mistress.  Why else would you be driving your wife to divorce you?

Why? did you want to see them crossing by hand stand?

No. I was actually wondering why they were not skinny dipping.😉👍

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I don't recommend using the Insta desktop software. I don't think other people do too. This product was clearly designed around Apple products and everything else is an afterthought.

I have a high-end PC and the Desktop software for editing is awful.

The most seamless way of processing videos from the InstaOne family of cameras is the iPad Pro. Processing the videos is near real-time with superb results. Of course the problem is, if you don't have an iPad Pro that'll add about a $1000 to the cost of the InstaOne X :(

Thanks, getting this gear can be very costly indeed 😣,  definitely one for the future though. The finish is excellent!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I never want to use another action camera now. It's "X" or nothing. The only negative, and it's a big one, is its susceptibility to damage because of the protruding lenses. But that's inherent to all 360 cameras. I'm going to do my best to protect this one, but if I damage it I'll just have to suck it up and get another "X". I really love this model.

Well you can mount your Sony cam on the wheel or some place low on your body to get different angle to make transmission clips and it give you a more dynamic picture the low you have cam to the ground or sensation of speed. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Lutalo said:

The sensation of sunlight on a mild, and sunny day perhaps? :efefd0f676::efefd0f676::efefd0f676:

Hmm sunlight.. Leads to overheat, overheat leads to tiltback....tiltback is evil it stops your speed and bringing you to the path of resting due to overheat...all while blinding your eyes and heat prohibit wearing full protective gear. Sunlight is evil 😎😉 

Clouds are good... protect from sunlight, eyes are not blinded and leads to more humane temperatures so you can ride safe and long in full gear and full face helmet 😁

It kinda shows I guess that I am not from California but from cold Scandinavia. 

Edited by Unventor
Special note to Luato, we are all kidding around, that is the point of Euc it is different spelling of FUN
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Hmm sunlight.. Leads to overheat, overheat leads to tiltback....

Rain leads to flood, flood leads to drowning, drowning leads to 💀. So, no riding. 😂😂😂😂

Just kidding around man. I love a good rain. Together sun and rain make food, food make life, life is good for riding EUCs 😉👍

Edited by Lutalo
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Every location has its issues. But I do love my life in Southern California :efee6b18f3:  YMMV

I am on the same page here about location and issues. I tend to call it pros and cons. 

I just don't like weather above 27 degrees Celsius so California is not an ideal place for me. Yes I know ac is invented but still. 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I don't recommend using the Insta desktop software. I don't think other people do too. This product was clearly designed around Apple products and everything else is an afterthought.

I have a high-end PC and the Desktop software for editing is awful.

The most seamless way of processing videos from the InstaOne family of cameras is the iPad Pro. Processing the videos is near real-time with superb results. Of course the problem is, if you don't have an iPad Pro that'll add about a $1000 to the cost of the InstaOne X :(

Yeah. For me that really suck, because I am all Android and Windows. For now the memory card reader and adobe premier pro has allowed me to get around, both the device driver issue,  and choppy rendering.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Unventor said:

It kinda shows I guess that I am not from California but from cold Scandinavia

I feel you. I am from the East Coast. Washington, DC. We get four distinct seasons in pretty much equal quarters and I love the change. Right now, we are experiencing a snow storm that promises 10" your part of the world has probably already had five of those. I can tolerate each season because none of them stick around long enough for me to start hating them. :D:D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

Yeah. For me that really suck, because I am all Android and Windows. For now the memory card reader and adobe premier pro has allowed me to get around, both the device driver issue,  and choppy rendering.

Have you tested Blackmagics da Vinci Resole editing software? It is free to download and use. I have not 360 cam so I don't recall how this works with resolve. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Well you can mount your Sony cam on the wheel or some place low on your body to get different angle to make transmission clips and it give you a more dynamic picture the low you have cam to the ground or sensation of speed. 

Good idea :thumbup:  If you see a multi-angle video you'll know what prompted me to do it :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

I feel you. I am from the East Coast. Washington, DC. We get four distinct seasons in pretty much equal quarters and I love the change. Right now, we are experiencing a snow storm that promises 10" your part of the world has probably already had five of those. I can tolerate each season because none of them stick around long enough for me to start hating them. :D:D

Keep telling yourself that :efee6b18f3:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lutalo said:

The vast majority of my world is Android and Windows. Fortunately though we do have iPads also. I really do think that the graphic processor within the iPad is amazing relative to any other solution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

The vast majority of my world is Android and Windows. Fortunately though we do have iPads also. I really do think that the graphic processor within the iPad is amazing relative to any other solution.

Yeah, I also have an ancient iPad 1st gen that I use to run Pandora. Its so old that I can't even buy apps for it anymore. Android workarounds are far to bothersome and time consuming; especially, for my skill level with editing. Just gonna keep this S%@& simple and buy a friggin iPad. 

Edited by Lutalo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Unventor said:

Use of action cams does add a different perspective to a video. Unfortunately I have already taken too much camera gear on a ride to obtain different camera angles that ended up not enjoying the actual riding experience.

Then you have to edit all of the clips together from each camera. It is sooo time consuming. I’ve already spent 20 hours creating such a video and it’s no fun.....although if I ever have a funeral service my family and guests will be amused. ;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Unventor said:

Have you tested Blackmagics da Vinci Resole editing software? It is free to download and use. I have not 360 cam so I don't recall how this works with resolve. 

No. Only Adobe, but I will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion. I am more than open because we ran into issues getting the uploaded video to look the way we want it to. It helps that my HP Spectre is very well specified. Still need an easier solution because the figuring out the editing on adobe software is challenging. 

My son thinks he can work it out with an older version of Adobe Premier Pro and a GoPro extension. Whatever solution needs to happen before Tuesday when he leaves for France. So, I will let him "McGyver" that problem out today while we wait out this snowstorm here in Washington. If it doesn't work I will grab an iPad.:thumbup:

Side note: I know you Penguins would be out having fun in this stuff, but I am hiding from it. No EUC riding for me today :D:D:D

IMG_20190113_071032.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Nice video. Big group. Why are you guys crossing that creek on foot? Is that by choice?

there were two bottlenecks on that part of the road, a small passage through a chained door and the creek. To save time, some of us decided to go through the creek

• Like 1