THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

8 minutes ago, Roo Williams said:

Nope... and not really other than a little insulation tape on the power button and top seams. Should probably find time to do a thorough job.

I don’t think I can with the Insta360 One, other owners please correct me if I’m wrong!

You can export the flat version in 4K, only the 360 version.

Once again...an EUC destination theme rather than an EUC riding theme. With hurricane Florence working its way Westward (towards the USA East coast) , the contrast between surf at Rafe's Chasm , named after a freed slave named 'Ralph' who built many walls in the nearby areas , is seen below.

on Sept 8 (picture)

Saturday Sept. 8 - Rafe's Chasm

And today Sept 13 (video)

My Monster was at 13% battery after just 27 Google map timeline miles in temperatures around or below 70 degrees F.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Speedyfeet reviews the Ninebot Z10. UK Review

so funny how ian and marty have totally different takes on the slow speed handling of this wheel.

i think ian after a bunch more miles is gonna be more in marty’s camp of liking the slow speed handling. 

i’ve barely ridden mine and i’m sure not like lazyboy chair comfortable on it yet but my initial couple of queasy feeling rides have gone away and i was thinking how much i loved it’s slow speed riding as it crunch the oak tree branches under it’s wheel.

gotway has it’s monster and 9bot has it’s beast.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jerome said:

Very Niiiccccee! Your cool demeanor juxtaposition with the driving music beat is spot on, The ease in which you pass the cyclist says EUC in the house! Keep them videos coming.

Thank you, very much appreciated :)

16 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

That was great. An you were movin on that Tesla :cheers:

Thanks Marty :)

• Like 1

On 9/13/2018 at 9:32 AM, Marty Backe said:

Just for comparison, I'll see how long it would take to create a similar video using the GoPro, *without* .Premier Pro. Unless something comes up I'll try to do the whole thing... from recording the raw footage to the finished product... on Saturday. I'll post a record of how long each step took at the same time.

Sorry for the delay, but I wound up spending the weekend trying to fix my wheel (pins in charge port broke, got it hacked out of there, need a new mounting nut to get the new one in, so still not completed.) Hopefully I will have that sorted out by Wednesday and I can come back to this.

• Like 1

A cell phone video from a recent trail ride. The 'trail' is a 20ish mile ride on roads from where I live. Hunting season for birds (quail , pheasant,  grouse) which starts in October

http://www.eregulations.com/massachusetts/huntingandfishing/hunting-season-dates/

must be the reason the trail road looks recently mowed. 

Edited by Bob Eisenman

ok u have seen the pros, marty and ian, now a video from the other end of the spectrum, a rank ass amateur demostrating slow speed on the z10.

i have less than 9 miles on this beast so far.

i’m swerving around to aim for the branches, btw.

@houseofjob is correct. the beast turns branches into powder.

2018-09-17_03-50-55

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dismason said:

I'm glad to spend my time watching this review

Carl....I looked at some of your photos. The bird shots feeding from hand are really interesting. The drone shot pointed down at the boats stuck at the frozen water was unique.

National Geographic credits....wow.

Good luck riding.

• Like 1