THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

:ph34r:  Everyone's a potential target.  It's just what I do.  :innocent1:   My psyche is more a rollercoaster of narcissism and grandiosity punctuated with undertones of gender ambiguity for financial gain (@meepmeepmayer you still owe me $7.99) mixed with a healthy dose of forward thinking and hyperperspectual intraspection.  

To deny one's true self would be an affront to one's sensibilities.  :efef927839:  To not take advantage of a prime situation that is in front of you would be akin to not picking up that $100 bill laying in the middle of the pathway.  :whistling:  I always ask myself, WWTFUD?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

Fun to watch, but I tell you if I was a Life Insurance Underwriter I would categorically REFUSE to sell any of you guys a policy!!!!  ??

Probably that change as quickly as we grow in number

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

(@meepmeepmayer you still owe me $7.99)

Yea right, dream on:eff04a58a6: :efee612b4b: For what, exactly? Well, I guess scammers gonna scam (or unsuccessfully attempt to do so). If anything, I deserve compensation for the mental anguish your recent psychological breakdown and subsequent crazy profile changes caused me (and everyone else) here. There's also a school for epileptic children here, to whom I showed your spiral former avatar picture, they'd have to like a word with you! and by word they mean lawsuit

May I also mention you broke both the morals clause (for obvious reasons) as well as the "we gonna dump you if you go cray cray" clause of your MB corporation contract. Marty can't afford to be associated with occurrences like that.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, gr8ps said:

I'm sorry you feel that way, but if you visit you will see that is the way many people ride (mainly bicyclists). But I do see your point.

• Note how this film was done - the lower the camera  the bigger "high speed impression" - in this one camera was usually very LOW...  riding in the stand still trafic may look dangerous to those who are not used to such situations, but in fact is quite common in the cities like London / NY etc
  • The other aspect is that the Z10 rider was  invisible for others - wears black
  • Something which worries most - Z10 rider wears NO protection - NO helmet, NO, wrist guards, NO knee guards, NO elbow guards, no high visibility reflective clothing. 
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Yea right, dream on:eff04a58a6: :efee612b4b: For what, exactly? Well, I guess scammers gonna scam (or unsuccessfully attempt to do so). If anything, I deserve compensation for the mental anguish your recent psychological breakdown and subsequent crazy profile changes caused me (and everyone else) here. There's also a school for epileptic children here, to whom I showed your spiral former avatar picture, they'd have to like a word with you! and by word they mean lawsuit

May I also mention you broke both the morals clause (for obvious reasons) as well as the "we gonna dump you if you go cray cray" clause of your MB corporation contract. Marty can't afford to be associated with occurrences like that.

Verboten, Herr Mayer!  My confidentiality clause and high moral ethics strictly prevents me from revealing compromising details in public to protect the privacy of my clients.  :innocent1:  I'm a professional, and I would never violate scammer-client privilege.  I'll send you a discrete invoice later.  Achtung, you also have back taxes owing by the by.  A separate statement for that will follow.

One man (or woman's :whistling:) "psychological breakdown" is another's "opportune situation for the taking."  Ya gotta work the angles!  In regards to any self-inflicted mental anguish, I provide helpful counselling, anti-epileptic medication, and de-programming services for a reasonable per hour fee.  :efef927839:

Speaking of MBC, you also owe $29.99 plus shipping for that custom "Marty Backe" T-shirt and bobble head action figure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lukasz said:

New movie regarding Pebble use as the  the unicycle  display... comments welcomed... 

Looking for developers capable either to add Ninebot communication support to WheelLog, or Pebble support to DarknessBot...

My favorite watch too. You didn't mention that it vibrates too. I have custom WheelLog speed and current alarms which buzz my wrist when those speeds are exceeded.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

My favorite watch too. You didn't mention that it vibrates too. I have custom WheelLog speed and current alarms which buzz my wrist when those speeds are exceeded.

Good point!  I forgot to mention that...   This is additional safety feature (which can help to stay within "reasonable" speeds) As wheels are faster and faster this days - all options to keep us alert make sense..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I don't get confused often, but when I do it's a doozy.  :blink: 

Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

Maybe an insightful article will shed some light.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/16/cannabis-paranoia-psychoactive-thc-mood

Keep in mind that careful reading, sometimes between the lines, can be often helpful in avoiding misunderstandings.  Plus sometimes it's not all about you.  And that's "you" in a general sense.

It's understandable to have sensitive spots that are easily triggered under the right circumstances, and there's no shame in expressing your feelings about it.  Inadequate hydration and sugar levels can work against us.  I think that it can be wise to take time to reflect upon what the true intent and meaning of a subject is before pressing that "Submit Reply" button to help avoid making up something out of nothing.

I have no clue what you did @Hunka Hunka Burning Love (it's a mystery for sure), but shame on you anyways :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I don't get confused often, but when I do it's a doozy.  :blink: 

Calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

Maybe an insightful article will shed some light.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jul/16/cannabis-paranoia-psychoactive-thc-mood

Keep in mind that careful reading, sometimes between the lines, can be often helpful in avoiding misunderstandings.  Plus sometimes it's not all about you.  And that's "you" in a general sense.

It's understandable to have sensitive spots that are easily triggered under the right circumstances, and there's no shame in expressing your feelings about it.  Inadequate hydration and sugar levels can work against us.  I think that it can be wise to take time to reflect upon what the true intent and meaning of a subject is before pressing that "Submit Reply" button to help avoid making up something out of nothing.

YAY good old images themes back on your profile. :cheers: It might be that I was damaged in childhood by Lego being Danish. 

Back to the quote...very good point @Hunka Hunka Burning Love 

If I got the message right...?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Speaking of MBC, you also owe $29.99 plus shipping for that custom "Marty Backe" T-shirt and bobble head action figure.

Really...where do you order..ohh wait you are not posting any scam site not?

I need an official approwed by God of mountain trails Mr. @Marty Backe himself or Chuck Norris would do to. As Chuck Norris do not mess about.

@Marty Backe did you sign a Lego figure and animation movie contract yet? Hehe that would be a fantastic summer holiday project...stop motion Lego vlog Marty the EUC mountain climber, the movie ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

SHAME ON YOU GUYS, YOU GOT ALLOT OF NERVE USING MENTAL HEALTH AND EPILEPSY AS PART OF YOUR ARGUMENT!!!? I AM EPILEPTIC AND THERE FOR MY HEALTH IS ALWAYS A BATTLE. YOU JUST KICKED ME IN THE HEAD TWICE!!! THIS IS NOT A GOD DAMN JOKE YOU GUYS!!!??!!!

i understand they pushed a wrong button. but we all make mistakes or do things that can be bad without thinking about it. just dont answer with rage, capital letters and exclamation marks... it really doesnt help anyone. or undo anything.

and its also mostly humor. we all make fun of the harsh things in life to escape. and not sit all day bummed out about all the bad 

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Rehab, just remember to always regulate your speed and know your terrain with 100% accuracy. You're one fall away from never riding again, whether from injury or more likely your wife. 

I appear to have screwed up my rotator cuff from my own relatively minor first fall, and now I'm not even sure how useful that arm would be if I fell on it again. And that's the shoulder I dislocated 5 times in the past. 

Anyway best of luck, but that fast 14" wheel will not be forgiving, going over an unexpected bump or ditch. Guess I need to admit to myself I might be one bad fall away from being out of the EUC game myself.

14101.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

An abundance of ferns, trees & leaves, variable ambient sunlight and exposed tree roots made this section of trail an interesting short exploratory 1st time ride.

A fat-tire trail biker would be a perfect fit.

check urself for ticks.

looks like fun.