THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

@Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" and @YoshiSkySun joined me on my maiden ride on the ACM to ACM2 conversion wheel

If you know any artists, or if you are one, something like this would make a sick design for the side of your copper wheel. Copperhead snake

copper-head.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

If you know any artists, or if you are one, something like this would make a sick design for the side of your copper wheel. Copperhead snake

copper-head.jpg

Like the 18L

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

copper-head.jpg

Is that a $-grin I spot or just an evil smile. aka I know you are faceplanting in near feature. Then you will be in my world at my lever....

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

@Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" and @YoshiSkySun joined me on my maiden ride on the ACM to ACM2 conversion wheel

Very nice video!

How long is that hill of death (riding time for going up without stopping)? How long uphills (uninterrupted riding time) was the longest you've done on this ride?

• Like 1

That's the France exclusive price fixing scheme for you.  I hear all their wheels get a bonus hike in price?  I can't remember why that is, but I think they negotiate sole rights to wheels with the manufacturers so they can boost the prices up.  That plus VAT taxes maybe?  @US69 There's so many riders in France - you would think people would set up shop just across the border and people could do some cross border shopping.  I guess though they want the convenience of a local shop to help with repairs and parts.  Are they the only game in town?  There are no other dealers in Paris?

8 hours ago, kour said:

go forth into the night!

I actually collect all of these little adages and advice that members have posted. Sort of a ‘get out of jail free card’. “Honey don’t yell! Blame the guys on the forum as they’re strongly encouraging me to ride again”.

• Like 1

:furious:  Hunka says wait until that bone fully remodels and heals up before you go riding again.  You don't want to take two rolls forwards and one roll back.

If I could wait almost 5 months to ride my Tesla, I think you can wait until you can put on your lab jacket like normal before riding again.  Best to be safe than sorry!  If your physician/surgeon gives you the okay then great.  Otherwise it's not worth the risk.  Binge some Netflix instead!  Besides it's soooOOOOooo much nicer to get back on the wheel after a long hiatus!

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, HarryOneTwo said:

I visited my hometown and shot couple of videos while driving there. I just edited my 2nd video. That thumbnail is misleading, roads were quite dry. I drove same route four times so I could use different camera angle for each ride. Then I just edited those as one video. Never done this kind of approach before usually I just change angles while driving.

Hi,

I have grown up in the neighboring town of Pietarsaari so Kokkola is a familiar place to me. Especially the older district with all the wooden houses is very interesting to visit. Good luck with your video career, my starts soon ;-) 
I saw this morning that my first wheel is for the moment under transport to Finland (KingSong KS16-C (Rubber Black) 680 Wh - 2017 face-lifting) and it is now in Riga, Latvia.
Regards from the city of Kotka
Carl
PS my video channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzaU8PGW21FE6coh46xJOqA 

7 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Very nice video!

How long is that hill of death (riding time for going up without stopping)? How long uphills (uninterrupted riding time) was the longest you've done on this ride?

I don't recall timing it. But if you look at my KS18S Stress Test Part II, I film the entire run up the hill (the 18S made it to the top). It must be many minutes.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

MCM5 review video in French... turn on those subs boys... :popcorn:  It's like a mini-Tesla?

That's kind of an old video. Either it was posted here or Facebook. I didn't think it was that informative. All show, very little substance.

Looking forward to getting mine though :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, n2eus said:

@meepmeepmayer, Thanks for helping me correct my previous cartoonery.  :P

These riders deserve better misrepresentation.  Hopefully this corrected version is more acceptable.  @Marty Backe, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @noisycarlos, @Stan Onymous

Very nice re-do :cheers:

• Like 1