THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

19 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

Eddie, fun video, good group! So I couldn’t tell did a boosted board guy and an euc guy collide in that crash?  

And did you take a spin on the V10, any comments from guys that rode it?

Sung was riding a Gotway Tesla decided to stop in the middle of the road instead of pulling to the side.  The eboarder following closely behind him hit him.  Don't blame the eboarder...

The V10F peddles feel weird.  I'm used to the feeling of grip tape from King Song.  The peddle feels like it is bent downwards for some reason.  I think I need to get used to the rubber.  Or it might have to go.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

Nice video. I don't think I'd enjoy the city riding as much. I'm OK riding near cars periodically, but I avoid it as much as possible.

15 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

We have lots of bike lanes in Philly. If you stay in them or to the extreme right or on the payment when not available, you will be okay. Ride like the NYC crew out in the lanes, through-around cars etc., life expectancy is reduced significantly!:whistling:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Yeah, me again with the funnest wheel ever made

That was fun to watch! You always set up interesting video shots! Did you happen to use traffic cones to block the nearest lane for 1:37 seconds? :P

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Yeah, me again with the funnest wheel ever made

Marty, I had a chance to try Chris' Mten3 over the weekend.  I hated it!  LOL...  Also are you still practicing with your hands behind you for the pendulum?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

Marty, I had a chance to try Chris' Mten3 over the weekend.  I hated it!  LOL...  Also are you still practicing with your hands behind you for the pendulum?

You're incorrigible Eddie :)

Pendulum's with my hands behind the back is surprisingly hard. I'm still not good enough to video my attempts :huh: 

• Upvote 1