THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my videos. Just posting them because neither guys seem to post here.

Tesla range test in Florida. Funny how he has all the body armor but no helmet.

Yip....no helmet! And headphones/earplugs, so seams listening to his machine is not on his agenda.

Also: Iook at the video and stop it at 3:49....i am 99% sure he is wearing his wrist guards the wrong way around :-)

This Guy also did a Tesla unboxing with a including speed test directly after the 2nd or 3rd day  he learned to ride. With his doughter/family driving by him, while he was at 30mph, shouting: "Go, go, go".......

Pretty crazy...no clue whatsoever about unicycles and their potential dangers, pushing the Tesla over 30kmh  shortly after learning,now a range test with max 28mph with no helmet etc.

Dont get me wrong....fantastic video quality, he certainly means it good for EUC's! and there is absolutly nothing wrong with this special video...... but he's  really not the best advertiser for EUC riding. At least he stopped as the "beeping" starts and didnt push to a cutout on the speed test

Edited by KingSong69
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Also: Iook at the video and stop it at 3:49....i am 99% sure he is wearing his wrist guards the wrong way around :-)

It sure does look like that, but if you watch from 0:30 to 0:45 it does appear that this is the correct way for this model.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Smoother said:

It sure does look like that, but if you watch from 0:30 to 0:45 it does appear that this is the correct way for this model.

Nope, really not....i have one of these versions also, my gf is using them...what he is putting on the top....is the perfect formed plastic piece for the hand"clench".  (and btw.: My gf is also always confuesed in putting them on :-) )

Edited by KingSong69
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Nope, really not....i have one of these versions also, my gf is using them...what he is putting on the top....is the perfect formed plastic piece for the hand"clench".  (and btw.: My gf is also always confuesed in putting them on :-) )

So you're 100% sure then.  Good to know.;)

On 1/9/2018 at 10:15 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

I was surprised to see he was only able to make it about 26 miles / 42 km at 12.7 mph / 20.4 kph average speed.  My Ninebot can go about 18 km at 20 kph average speed so I would think a battery three times the size of 320 Wh could do 37 miles / 60 km.   He is about 50 pounds heavier than me so that could explain it.

On 1/9/2018 at 11:15 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

How to teach someone else to ride.

I watched it on YouTube, to see the more information.  He gave a lot of links for the equipment he used.  He did say he had a helmet that he should have used.  I thought it strange also, that he had the body armor and wrist guards, but no helmet.

Also his ride was completely flat, with no big hills, and he said he charged it to 100% and only got 26 miles range.  Still, that's a very long range.  It's amazing how far these wheels can go.

To ride one down to empty takes hours,  One hour 10 minutes was the longest time I ever rode.  I could probably do a 2 or 3 hour ride, but would have to stop a few times and take a break.

Edited by steve454

So many interesting elements to your new video. Excellent job Marty! Using relaxing music really emphasizes your slowmo shots. Like all of your videos a lot of time and effort went into this masterpiece! 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1