THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@Marty Backe we’ve been labeled ‘old’.  :crying:Time to put my unicycle away and hop into a wheelchair. 

Only 2 weeks. I then purchased the NB1E+ and the rest is history. I stress to anyone that is considering starting out with 2 wheeled EUC ‘Don’t Do It’!!!! 

Hell, many of us shouldn't be riding because many of the user manuals and advertisements suggest a maximum age of 50 :blink:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Raptor said:

I also drove a bit today . We usually have a thick snow for the current season -15C ( 5,0F ) but weather is warm now  +4C ( 39F ) :D

Ks18 beast in weather. I rode mine in 30 degree Fahrenheit  weather and freezing rain. 

Edited by outcast00096
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Hell, many of us shouldn't be riding because many of the user manuals and advertisements suggest a maximum age of 50 :blink:

I never saw 50 in the manuals...Ugh! Just wondering just how many prospective EUC riders are now turned off by the sight of our awkward initial performances. When I saw the girl passing @Raptor on her skates I threw up. :facepalm:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

That's great. Funny to see all of those older wheels. The world is a big place and it takes awhile for the new stuff to filter down to everyone.

7 hours ago, Raptor said:

:D  Here are my first attempts . I did not know something about Gotway and King Song and others . But In June 2014 my EUC dependency started . :D

Big improvement in day 3, and you looked like you were having fun compared to the first video with the training wheels.

Those were early days - you were one of the pioneers :cheers:

3 hours ago, Smoother said:

You're a brave man.

Maybe.......but there is something else that can go with that phrase...

forecast:

the first twenty miles inland from the coast gets onshore wind thermal buffering from the gulf stream. Snow is usually not much of a problem after three days from a storms end, unless arctic air is overhead.

jet stream changing influence of arctic air:

Tue 41/23 F

Wed 36/18 F

Thu 52/34 F

Fri 57/45 F

Old New England saying (Mark Twain) goes something like 'if you don't like the weather just wait a few minutes'

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/401087-if-you-don-t-like-the-weather-in-new-england-now'