THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

THAT IS AWESOME!!!

One question... Why weren't you wearing your Santa suit? 

Thank you! I thought about that but riding with a bulky suit probably would have taxed my balance and I did not want to ruin Santa’s image with him falling off his sleigh.  :) 

Merry Christmas to you and your family buddy!

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, outcast00096 said:

Ok. Well, I feel left out with the good weather riding videos. Let's try some extreme weather riding that will make @Marty Backe or @Duf jealous...  No, wait... It's other way around... First up - 39 (or 41, I don't remember. I just remember my coat being drench from the 2 minutes I spent outside getting back to work) degrees rainstorm on the Kingsong 16. @buffs here's your old wheel in action

Oh man, does that look miserable! Nothing like a freezing rain :cry2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, outcast00096 said:

Ok. Well, I feel left out with the good weather riding videos. Let's try some extreme weather riding that will make @Marty Backe or @Duf jealous...  No, wait... It's other way around... First up - 39 (or 41, I don't remember. I just remember my coat being drench from the 2 minutes I spent outside getting back to work) degrees rainstorm on the Kingsong 16. @buffs here's your old wheel in action

Hey, that wheel looks good on you! I would never even have considered riding in those conditions. Does the wheel handle wet pavement well or is it slippery? I'd be worried about it washing out on me in a turn. Maybe these things handle better than I thought in adverse conditions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, outcast00096 said:

LOL awesome!!!

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Someone in Finland riding very fast, looks like Msuper,  lots of drone tracking, interesting scenery.

Nice footage. Not sure how fast he was going but most decent quality EUCs can easily outrun a drone if in auto track mode like depicted in the video. If someone else is manually flying the drone ( in sport mode) the drone will always win. I’m sure  Gotway will someday attempt to disprove that theory.:)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Here's some of what you miss when you don't join one of our group rides :D

@n2eus, @Sketch, @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @YoshiSkySun joined in on the fun

It's good seeing some familiar faces (or helmets at least)... I'll let you know the next time I can join you all for a ride!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1