THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, radial said:

Awesome, rehab!  I knew you would make good use of that amphitheater.  Are those the grandkids?

Thanks! No grandkids just strangers passing though.

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The mten3 seems to increase the riding skills in everyone. Or you all are just secretly pros...

For me, the ease of riding the Mten3 has translated into better riding skills on my other wheels. Everyone really should own one :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Scatcat said:

Must-restist-buying-mten, must-resist-buying-mten, must-resist-buying-mten...

Why resist having massive amounts of fun :D

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

For me, the ease of riding the Mten3 has translated into better riding skills on my other wheels. Everyone really should own one :thumbup:

Because there are a million holes where you can make money disappear - EUCs behave a lot like black holes when it comes to money, if you get too close you're irretrievably lost... :D 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Please send me 1000 USD:efeebb3acc:

Seriously, I'm just happy Speedyfeet does not have one (yet) for a decent price. Then it would become really dangerous... those far away Aliexpress and U.S. and "somewhere else" possibilities are easier to dismiss.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Snurre said:

In reality, I bet your audience is way bigger than will fit in that amphitheater. Nice moves! :thumbup: With respect to your profession, maybe I should invite you to ride in the Gustavianum anatomical theater in my hometown: "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you REHAB1 who will now perform an autopsy with a leaf-blower while riding on an electric unicycle!":clap3:

Gustavianum.jpg.c778bddf9bc086bea2e4bf6582e30544.jpg

I love this picture. If you removed that table there would be plenty of space to have fun with an Mten3 :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my video. Some nice downhill skills by "Stabby". These trails look like fun!

Look at all the knives in his pocket. Also, if I'm not mistaken, he's got a pair of goddamn handcuffs hanging off his belt too! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Snurre said:

In reality, I bet your audience is way bigger than will fit in that amphitheater. Nice moves! :thumbup: With respect to your profession, maybe I should invite you to ride in the Gustavianum anatomical theater in my hometown: "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you REHAB1 who will now perform an autopsy with a leaf-blower while riding on an electric unicycle!":clap3:

Gustavianum.jpg.c778bddf9bc086bea2e4bf6582e30544.jpg

After researching this historic anatomical museum I would like to pass on your kind invitation.;) I read that under the cupola of this 4 century old theater executed criminals were once dissected for the public to see.

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I love this picture. If you removed that table there would be plenty of space to have fun with an Mten3 :D

Toughen up Marty! Plenty of room!

dan2

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Look at all the knives in his pocket. Also, if I'm not mistaken, he's got a pair of goddamn handcuffs hanging off his belt too! 

One knife, or maybe a Leatherman.  Bunch of keys and other doo-dads (whistle?) on a retractable keychain.  Cuffs?  

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2017 at 7:11 PM, kasenutty said:

The handcuffs might be for locking up a bike or uni. In practice handcuffs are a terrible idea for locking anything up as the ratchet is easily defeated.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, n2eus said:

First group ride at O'Neill Regional Park.  Marty @Marty Backe is riding an ACM, Jeff @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" is riding a Monster, Yasin @Alsayyad is riding an Msuper3s+, and I am riding an Msuper3s+.

I'm totally not envious of the regular group rides you California guys are doing. Absolutely, positively not! :efee8319ab: Nice!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

A 360 video from a late Sunday afternoon ride along the Charles river in Boston. The video starts at the Boston Public Library and moves a few blocks towards and along the Charles river. There is a boat of regatta rowers at about 12:20. The display perspective looks good with just a bit of the black circle seen at the bottom center of the video. Better lighting to the side and rear gave better image quality in those directions. Lots of bikeway users during the video.

:lol: Those two little kids at the corner were so cute as you were waiting on the light.  The one even rode her scooter under your selfie stick.  :laughbounce2:

EDIT:  Ignore lower sentence... :rolleyes:

@Marty Backe man, that little Mten3 really can hold its own against the larger wheels!  You were leading the pack a good portion of the way there... :thumbup:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:lol: Those two little kids at the corner were so cute as you were waiting on the light.  The one even rode her scooter under your selfie stick.  :laughbounce2:

@Marty Backe man, that little Mten3 really can hold its own against the larger wheels!  You were leading the part a good portion of the way there... :thumbup:

I liked it when the woman said, what is that thing!  And the kids liked it too.  Good ambassador for EUC's!  In Boston nobody gets upset if you merge unexpectedly, you have to to get anywhere, it's respected as a way of life.

Scared the shit out of me when I took my 1977 Nova there, but soon realized that that is the only way to get around, be fearless, no one will crash in to a crappy car.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@Marty Backe man, that little Mten3 really can hold its own against the larger wheels!  You were leading the park a good portion of the way there... :thumbup:

Although the Mten3 is decent for speed it couldn't hold a candle to the Monster and MSuper's in this ride. As @n2eus stated in the video description, I was riding my ACM (the white-wall version). Then again, maybe you were just pulling my leg :confused1:

• Upvote 1