THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, trya said:

Meditation on Mten3 in bamboo forest labyrinth

Love those crunchy sounds. I really enjoy the quietness of the Mten3 - no motor whine like the other Gotway wheels.

Just now, Marty Backe said:

Love those crunchy sounds.

same here. they create this "meditation" effect along with the specific bamboo forest lighting.

a similar crunchy sound  I hear while riding the beach on low tide through the large deposits of shells  :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, radial said:

I read about your mTen3, remembered about your losing Ninebot One E+ LEDs on an app version 4 upgrade (followed by a wrist or arm injury)and remember reading that you felt the NB was small since getting yet another wheel.

I assume you are a 3 EUC owner these days?!

10 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

I read about your mTen3, remembered about your losing Ninebot One E+ LEDs on an app version 4 upgrade (followed by a wrist or arm injury)and remember reading that you felt the NB was small since getting yet another wheel.

I assume you are a 3 EUC owner these days?!

Yes, I am sliding down the slippery slope of EUC addiction!  First it was the Ninebot One E+, then the Inmotion V8, and now the Gotway Mten3 (512 wh).  Wheeee!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, radial said:

Wheeee!

Now that we're at October, the low battery range season is just getting started. 

Riding back from another town yesterday I could see that many boat owners had pulled their boats from the water.

Passing (briefly) through downtown Salem, next to the PEM (Peabody Essex Museum) I worked my way through throngs of annual Salem Street walkers looking for a Halloween high and paying up to $20 per car to park several blocks away. 

At historic Derby wharf the sight of the replica sailing vessel 'Friendship' is absent till maybe early 2018.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B07we0osMR1zbFcwZTdfaDlxMjQ

It went as far as China in the historic period of the 'thirteen factories' (China) when the Chinese would only trade goods in exchange for silver (leading to the opium Wars), 

'Friendship' is out for 'one million dollars' in repairs to rotted wood hull plank replacements after sitting in the water for about 15 years

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendship_of_Salem

It's been almost two months since I treated my Monster to some decent speed runs along the river. A beautiful mid-October day in Southern California seemed like perfect Monster riding conditions, so out we went :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

It's been almost two months since I treated my Monster to some decent speed runs along the river. A beautiful mid-October day in Southern California seemed like perfect Monster riding conditions, so out we went :D

You are great rider!!! Your videos are very good!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Barry Chen said:

Rockwheel GT16 :P

Hmm, it seems all three of them should calibrate, or maybe it was the camera angle, but it seemed like the GT16s where almost tilting backwards... I recently did that myself, and it becomes a much nicer ride, especially on hard where there's not much give.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scatcat said:

Hmm, it seems all three of them should calibrate, or maybe it was the camera angle, but it seemed like the GT16s where almost tilting backwards... I recently did that myself, and it becomes a much nicer ride, especially on hard where there's not much give.

Yes we see that the GT16 is much inclined towards the rear, I have talked to my friend. The other 2, I did not pay too much attention to my video. The Wheelers are @smallexis @Monowheel88 and Fabien.

Edited by Jean (nhut)

13 hours ago, Scatcat said:

You are so familiar with our product even more acknowledge than our technician .

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Barry Chen said:

You are so familiar with our product even more acknowledge than our technician .

Reveal hidden contents

I've only taken it apart and put it together like 10-15 times or so by now... :roflmao:

I suppose I'm slightly autistic/manic when it comes to stuff that interests me ;) 

I only wish I was as talented as @esaj when it comes to the electronics.

Edited by Scatcat
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my video. Hadn't seen this yet. Some looks at the 18S insides...

Yip, i know this also....

It is from a New York seller, who received his wheels always with the battery seperated, and then so he must „complete“ the wheels by himself :-)

On 10/1/2017 at 9:16 AM, WARPed1701D said:

While @abinder3 comment to @Marty Backe was indeed rude and unacceptable in any situation, but especially a public forum, I fail to see how you can in any way lecture him when your own comment insults over 50% of the voting public and the 84% of people who support NFL players right to protest. Polite discussion of differing views are one thing but insults are not cool.

Suggestion to all probably taught to you by your mother: IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

I think I'll give this place a break for a while.

Protest is fine, but it hurts when they disrespect the National Anthem.  I can understand why they would, however.  It's not a good place for them.  I didn't realize the pain they must feel, but at least they are making millions of dollars and can help their families, that is a good thing.  Maybe it is not enough.