THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

21 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

your videos are really clear.  what are you using?  sony action cam?  love the scenic routes.  wish there was something like that to explore here in the north east.

I was wondering the same thing. That footage from Rando TALMONT by @Ertoc2 seemed to be especially high quality; I noticed immediately. I would love to know what kind of camera was used. Hansolo's group always seems to have very well-planned routes. I liked how this one included city, country, water, forest!

15 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Yes, I've noticed this growth, more people joining the group rides! SuperSport has a nice group too, if I understand correctly, that group is in a different part of CA!

Yes, Northern California is hundreds of miles from Southern California

2 hours ago, LanghamP said:

This is what a 28 mph faceplant looks like on a bicycle. Gnarly and not without casualty.

That's an amazing video. These downhill mountain bike rides look like a blast although I could never do it myself.

I'm surprised these guys don't wear more protection given the aggressive nature that they ride.

34 minutes ago, Pingouin said:

Hi guys, it's been a long time since I've uploaded a video about unicycles :D

Here is a short video, old pictures for the promotion of the next meeting on the 15th of October :)

Great.

Man, it's amazing how large those Segway's look :shock2:

8 hours ago, Hansolo said:

Rando Nico's Food Trucks

Nice 'snake bite' repair in the field. A good lesson for everyone who rides their wheels without filling the tire with proper pressure.

Edited by Marty Backe

23 minutes ago, n2eus said:

Msuper3 ride in San Francisco:

Man, you find some great places to ride. Midway through, where you're riding along a river, that music, someone pedaling a boat - it's a real dreamscape sensation :)

Looks like you just happened across another guy on a wheel - you didn't know him?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When Animals Attack a Unicyclist ...

Just a funny moment from Alamo Square Park. Sound effects added for comic relief: Iwan 'qubodup' Gabovitch - Tiny Dog Barking in Park

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, LanghamP said:

This is what a 28 mph faceplant looks like on a bicycle. Gnarly and not without casualty.

The Worst Crash I Have Filmed in 95 Episodes of #FollowCamFriday

Show this to EUC Extreme. Hopefully he will come here and record a video on this trail with his MSuper!

11 hours ago, Hansolo said:

Rando Nico's Food Trucks

What kind of camera did you use? The quality is beautiful! You guys seem to be doing more night rides recently. The city looked beautiful at night. I liked the trail in the forest too!

On 02/10/2017 at 4:52 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

It's funny how he teaches the tattoo dude, but he doesn't reset the wheel so it won't balance.

The reason is AFAICS that the "tattoo dude" grabs the handle of the wheel and thereby engages the kill switch. The very moment he releases the handle at 2:12 the wheel starts to balance again.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

What kind of camera did you use? The quality is beautiful! You guys seem to be doing more night rides recently. The city looked beautiful at night. I liked the trail in the forest too!

I use Sony Action Cam, X1000 and X3000 with a gimbal PILOTFLY or attach to my helmet.

Sun set is earlier..... so we ride in the night on the friday evening