THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 2:27 AM, eddiemoy said:

wow, you were going really fast backwards with no helmet or any protection.  I've seen someone fall backwards, but that was at night.  I've tried sitting on the king song 16 and wasn't able to because it was so uncomfortable.  how are you able to sit on it?

With driving backwards at fast speed becomes quite simple. You just have to be patient. 

I never put any protection, it's not a good example. But if I blame myself it will be my fault.

5 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

How long have you been riding for?

I stepped on my very first EUC August 23rd 2016 - almost 1 year ago to the day :D

16 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I was bored, what can I say :D

Thanks, Marty!  Very inspirational.  Free mounting has never been my forte, but you inspired me to put in some practice today.  I became accustomed to riding with my big toes at 10 and 2 o'clock -- really more like 11 and 1 o'clock, and I find that to be comfortable and gives me better control.  From your video it appears you mount with big toes at Noon and Midnight.  So I bit the bullet today and practiced mounting and riding that way today.  Had some success.  My best mounts are the rolling mount where I pretend I'm going to ride with one foot.  This gives me more time to accurately place the second foot -- which is the biggest obstacle for me.  After 20 minutes to 30 minutes of riding at straight up 12 o'clock I was able to adjust.  Maybe it will become more natural over time.  Thanks again!

• Upvote 2

On 14.8.2017 at 9:32 AM, Sven said:

welcome to my city 91789 ;)

You're quite fast on these roads with your Monster. On camera, speed always looks so slow, but yours looked very respectable. What would you say was your speed on the main roads?

Edited by meepmeepmayer

11 hours ago, Citi Wheel said:

Fast footage on steroids! Very clear and fun to watch.  CIti Wheel....how about Citi Flash?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Tilmann said:

With best regards from @meepmeepmayer and myself: here's some more advertisement for eWeeling the Alps :wub:

Great video, now I can see how steep the roads are.  The drone footage at about 2:50 till the end was awesome, you could really see how steep and high the mountains are.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Fast footage on steroids! Very clear and fun to watch.  CIti Wheel....how about Citi Flash?

Citi Flash ? Got a good ring to it!

9 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

5 miles in 3 minutes = 100 mph. I was confused at first by the title:)

That'll be the Gen 2 Monster lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

Great video, now I can see how steep the roads are.  The drone footage at about 2:50 till the end was awesome, you could really see how steep and high the mountains are.

Still is a bit steeper in reality than it looks in videos *incline brag* ;)

• Upvote 3

Excellent results, @EU GUY! May we hope you make your contraption available on thingiverse or similar eventually?

I was surprised to see those nasty surprises Norwegian roads seem to offer to a distracted EUC rider. Wow. Lettin' your concentration slip for a second and you go ballistic ... :o

• Upvote 2