THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

15 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my video. One more from Gotway America.

There's a 'Gotway America'??? :shock2:

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jean (nhut) said:

@steve454 Yes I trained that in 2 sessions of 1 hour. This is a gotway mcm3 hs. The protection is a surf tanker  https://www.decathlon.fr/top-souris-neoprene-25mm-id_8242306.html

Thanks, gotwaymcm3 hs.  That is very interesting about the surf tanker, it's neoprene wet suit cut to fit, right?  Very good idea!

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

There's a 'Gotway America'??? :shock2:

I was thinking the same thing.  I was also waiting the whole time for the "cave" in the video called "robbers cave".....................:D

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hansolo said:

5:13: a battery problem on the KS16B of Pascal91 so Ugo takes his MS3 out his bag and lends his MS2 to Pascal91 :D

Very cool! That's what I thought, but I was surprised that he had his MS3 in his bag! Also, I did not notice at first it was Ugo!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Here is my frst 2 months on the KS-14D in Portland, Oregon U.S. and some of the things I made it do, so far. Different terrain thrown in there too.

Took a while to get used to and I been sick allot so its more like only a month of riding at most. I was able to make it do some of my original and some standard tricks and combos.

I'm pretty used to it now, so I'm back to making shit up again. :ph34r::D

- Peace

Great vid! Thanks! :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Took a while to get used to and I been sick allot so its more like only a month of riding at most. I was able to make it do some of my original and some standard tricks and combos.

Strong stuff Reny! There's that signature move we all have missed!

36242898902_15759a4bb0_b.jpg

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Strong stuff Reny! There's that signature move we all have missed!

36242898902_15759a4bb0_b.jpg

Thanx man, I been away for a few. I made up some new variations in the last couple weeks, they're ill! A new one is....heres a hint....its two of my best tricks together, same time. :ph34r::whistling:

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

I made up some new variations in the last couple weeks, they're ill! A new one is....heres a hint....its two of my best tricks together, same time. :ph34r::whistling:

I got it, pedal slide to the ground with a twist 180 to reverse:huh:  No, riding backwards and jumping up to pedal slide backwards.  No, riding backwards and jumping up on a curb.  You seem to have backwards riding down, that's some next level stuff!:popcorn:  Great videos. I was impressed at the power of the Kingsong climbing ability, the Ninebot would never be able to do that.  I've been practicing backwards riding for a couple months now, and sometimes it almost feels like it clicks, but then I start veering off to one side.  Maybe in a couple of years I can do some of those things.^_^  But what I really want to do most is be riding forward, twist 180, and keep going forward in reverse.

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, steve454 said:

I got it, pedal slide to the ground with a twist 180 to reverse:huh:  No, riding backwards and jumping up to pedal slide backwards.  No, riding backwards and jumping up on a curb.  You seem to have backwards riding down, that's some next level stuff!:popcorn:  Great videos. I was impressed at the power of the Kingsong climbing ability, the Ninebot would never be able to do that.  I've been practicing backwards riding for a couple months now, and sometimes it almost feels like it clicks, but then I start veering off to one side.  Maybe in a couple of years I can do some of those things.^_^  But what I really want to do most is be riding forward, twist 180, and keep going forward in reverse.

Whoa....get out of my head Steve! Those second two are actually some of the new tricks I been doing lately! Trip that. 

Hey I got a couple keys to the trick universe for ya my man

• Move your upper body and the rest shall follow. 
  • Remember to lean in the direction you want to go. Seems basic, I know, but it's the difference when landing a trick.

Trick tips:

1. When yer riding backwards you probably keep turning to see where your going and your wheel veers off in that dirrection. There is a fine line between turning just the head and shoulders and turning the hips as well. Just keep your hips straight and you'll be fine.
  2. As for the The 180° Spin to Fakie You just gotta move yer upper body first, then comes yer wheel, don't try and see where your going again until you're rolling straight backwards. 

Fakie is (in skateboarding or snowboarding) a movement in which the board is ridden backward.
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Come along  as @Mushuukyou, @JrKline "Wheel Whisperer, @Stan Onymous@YoshiSkySun, and myself enjoy a 20 mile ride around the Dodger Stadium region of Los Angeles. 

Great video, editing and music as always Marty! The dog did not look happy!

36262356252_10c9687943_b.jpg

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Come along  as @Mushuukyou, @JrKline "Wheel Whisperer, @Stan Onymous@YoshiSkySun, and myself enjoy a 20 mile ride around the Dodger Stadium region of Los Angeles. A big thanks to @Stan Onymous for putting this ride together and showing us some of the urban landscape of LA.

That is so well done and edited! The music gots lots of compliments too ?? . Btw I've done a lot more of that side ramp riding along the river since that day. @Marty Backe rocks! Thanks for not doing including my side meeting with the bicyclists above Dodger Stadium, funny enough just before we descended for the Police Academy. Lol ?

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Great video, editing and music as always Marty! The dog did not look happy!

36262356252_10c9687943_b.jpg

Yeah, that was a big dog. The other guys preceded me down this ramp so I figured it wasn't a leg-chomping dog :D

• Upvote 2