THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

39 minutes ago, PogArt Artur said:

Awesome :)

I asked on a youtube comment about the roster, we only see the 1st place wheel model.

They replied and said they will release all the information they have about the wheels that competed.

2 hours ago, Lefteris said:

I asked on a youtube comment about the roster, we only see the 1st place wheel model.

They replied and said they will release all the information they have about the wheels that competed.

Isn't this the same that was posted as a topic on the 14th?

I think there are quite a few links and other videos that show the riders info and wheel info (via youtube and instagram)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tenofnine said:

Isn't this the same that was posted as a topic on the 14th?

I think there are quite a few links and other videos that show the riders info and wheel info (via youtube and instagram)

Totally different video. This one was published by @Alien Rides. Not sure why Kevin didn't publish on the Forum.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Totally different video. This one was published by @Alien Rides. Not sure why Kevin didn't publish on the Forum.

It's the same vid just checked, Alien Rides was the 3rd post in that thread on the 16th when he first published it. Same race, I guess that was my point there is some more info in that thread.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lefteris said:

Cool Race!!!

Thanks for posting the vid here!

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Yeah, I ended up only posting to the thread specific to the race thread since I didn't want to spam too much. Since this thread is basically a mini-forum in itself, I'll make sure I don't leave it out for future vids. 😅

Edited by Alien Rides
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

My Grandson Logan. My son would be proud!

Love the colors and clarity in this video. And that drone is insane.

Must be nice to have a Grandson riding buddy :thumbup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Love the colors and clarity in this video. And that drone is insane.

Must be nice to have a Grandson riding buddy :thumbup:

Thank you Marty! Logan has not rode with me since my accident but it didn’t take long to reacquaint himself. Yes, he’s my little riding buddy! :)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pico said:

I finally graduated after 23 months! My first "Big" Wheel !

Wow! You seem to be freestyling on V10F as easily as on V5F and E+... But my guess is that you obtained this wheel with some other uses in mind, didn't you?

11 minutes ago, trya said:

Wow! You seem to be freestyling on V10F as easily as on V5F and E+... But my guess is that you obtained this wheel with some other uses in mind, didn't you?

Of course! You are so sharp! 

Another rider will be on board (there is a free pedal left, right?)!  :roflmao:

Edited by pico
corr

2 minutes ago, pico said:

A second passenger will be on board (there is a free pedal left, right?)!  :roflmao:

Aaaahhh!  Right. Or left :) This is great! Looking forward to seeing the Pair Wheeling :)

• Like 1